Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONCEPT Calendar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:49 am

:yesss: I LOVE this!!! Let's go for the book mark. I would really love to make one myself! Hopefully I will find me a bit of time!
I think once you finish the concept post we definitely need to ask Géraldine. I think she's going to love this too!

I forgot you also love Patricia Cornwell!!! Hahahaha!!! I have one of her books on my night stand! Ah well in my Kobo, who is on my nigh stand! Hihi
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:16 am

oh let me find the real scarpetta bookmark I made ... LOL I just finished reading DUST... was pretty good :) 2 different sizes if you want to print it out and paste it together... I need to update it to add the last few books of Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta... also besides this, another idea is to put the mini calendars on them... the scarpetta one if you want go ahead and print out on card stock :) I used to buy a lot of Nicole Young stuff and I am friend's with Mo Jackson so that was when I was making a lot of bookmarks... even did twilight ones :)

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Scarpe10

other ideas:

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Bookmo10

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Twighl11

Last edited by CFile on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:34 am

here is one I made with Something Old, sweet promises & the Hedgie Hog font (I used a hue effect to change the background to green from grey).... they would print on card stock & fold in the center (trimming where needed on the edges) and then glue together. I did this quick but it needs to be printed on card stock. The one with the coffee cup I have used for at least 6 years now :) when it is folded in half the butterfly will wrap and it is like the crocheted flower is wrapped to as you flip the book mark over it will be continuous :)

sending you via gmail the psd for clipping mask purposes and also png for those that have craft art? program

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Prdboo11
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:39 pm

:noooway: :omg: :yourock: those are all so fabulous! Now I want to make one even more!!!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Christa I added ideas for January in the top post. What do you think about those? And shall we do a Gallery Finds post on the 31st or shall we just post a happy new year image?
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 pm

I am thinking both a gallery finds and a happy new year graphic for the 31st as it is a culmination of the year. I will look further at the list, but at first glance looks good :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Of course! Didn't even think of doing both! LOL

I'll ask Helen if she can do the Gallery Finds since she volunteered last time!
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Sounds great and I can do the New Years graphic for you :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Yes! Or we can use the one I made last year if you like it! I don't thin people will remember...

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Happy-10
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 pm

That is cool... all we need to do is change the 3 to a 4 :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Exactly and I still have the PSD file so that will take me just seconds! LOL

Here we go

CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 Happy-11
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:22 pm

My aren't you the quick little bunny! :) Perfection (as always) :biglove: :chapeau: 
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Teehee! I love it when I can whipe things of my TO DO list! :mocqeur:

Do you think I should make it The Pink Reptile Designs Team?
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I don't think so.. PRD is fine :) and perfect
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Okay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Helen will be doing the Pretty Pages [GSO] picks for the December 31 post!!
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Great news. Did you get the drop box link with the folder for the tutorial pics?
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Yes! I am sorry I totally forgot to tell you!
The blog post is ready and awaiting publication!
I added a liitle intro and actually made a bookmark myself that I also included in the zip along with yours. PLUS I made a preview that I used as a starter image on the blog and as preview in the ZIP.
I can't show you the blog post but here's the link to the ZIP with the bookmarks both in there and the preview image!
http://bit.ly/1bOAGoO
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Oh I love it!! Love the packaging and your book mark is so cute!! Perfect with the arrows!!! Thank you Mirjam!! Can't wait to see the blog post and to read comments!! :) XO
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Glad you like the packaging. I just love the book mark and HAD to make one. Once I finished it I thought I could just as well add it to the zip...LOL

I really hope a lot of people will come over and make on...and even better show them to us! I asked them in the post so...
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Excellent. So glad you enjoyed making it too!! I love doing fun little projects!! I am thankful to you too as it really is neat to see packaging with my name on it.. weird I know.. LOL and you are used to it, but I am sure in the beginning you were excited too :) Hugs a bunch. I really enjoy being here with you and thank you again for this fun opportunity!! :kiss: 
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:11 pm

I no longer get all giggly when I see my packaging but I do feel thrilled when I package my stuff and see it in my packaging. I do however still feel excited and mega thankful when I see my products used by people that are not on the team and when I get asked for a feature and such. That still feels quite unreal to be honest. There are days that I have to pinch myself for being at TLP too!
So I guess what I am trying to say is I totally GET what you are saying! What a great and at the same time bizarre feeling huh? It's truly amazing!

I too love these little projects and if nothing else [and you know there's plenty more] I love that you came on board just for those. I just cannot resist playing when it's so easy to do it. I truly miss scrapping and doing these things and I am happy you got me to participate in the calendar challenge and making that book plate!

It's one of the things that got me thinking about hybrid, asking Géraldine and buying a silhouette and project life pockets! Doing more pages and projects is on the top of my list of new years resolutions!

SO believe me when I say I am thrilled to have you on the team too. Also because you preparing blogposts and stuff gives me that little extra time to do these projects. I do think I am going to need more time if I want to manage to do all things on my wishlist of things to do though...:ll1: :ll1: :ll1: It's a HUGE list!
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:29 pm

:) I am so glad you still get the thrill and excitement which means you still love what you are doing :)

{Right this second a house wren is singing to me outside the kitchen window while I write this and having a cup of coffee... so so cute!!}..edited to say now there are two and they are so cute little balls of fluff!!

re the to do list being so long... believe me even when you are retired and have your whole day after chores to play, you still need more time in the day to get your wish list/to do list done! I even have all my copic markers and watercolor pencils to play with and yet I don't get that much time to do anything with them. I love coloring with all medium!! Also I want to get back to counted cross stitching... I have had a rooster half done now for YEARS as no time, eyesight / bifocal issues/ and hand cramping up... I want to get back to that as I have floss up the kazoo all separated in little draws according to numbers... I used to cross stitch sweatshirts cloth napkins everything.. gave gifts etc.  I also love to watch movies and read so I don't know how to get that all accomplished.

With your list plus designing I know it must be so hard at times. Glad I can do stuff for you to open up some time for you and I am so glad you are playing again!

Re Geraldine on the team I think is awesome. You need someone who does hybrid so that people will buy your product knowing there is more that can be done with the digital art you make. Kate does that on her blog... Ms. Potts (Jewelle) and Sara do a lot of hybrids for Kate's blog. I am just so thrilled Geraldine does all those neat projects and will be doing hybrids for you :)

Maybe down the road we can do like a cookbook or something. like recipe cards with a clipping mask spot for a photo, etc. I know you did that food picnic collab so maybe something similar to a cookbook but "different"... I don't know.. just randomly thinking for the moment!

Have you ever done an all coffee and tea kit? (maybe even add in hot cocoa with marshmallows) ... Just checking as everyone (ok you know I like coffee haha) seems to like coffee kits.. Just a suggestion!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday !!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:42 pm

2 little wrens? That's so cute Christa!

Yeah I know there will never be enough time but that's okay! I don't ever want to get bored! LOL
I really want to have a go at designing something for hybrid. Like ornaments or tags or maybe a little mini album. I already talked to Géraldine about this and I want to take the time taht we will be away to the cabin [Dec 16 through 20 to be exact] to write down things I would like to do designwise and see if they are at all possible! LOL

I have done a Tea kit but I retired it. Definitely one to keep in mind with coffe and hot chocolate. Great idea!!!

At the moment I am trying to finish my feature kit for scrap stacks, then I need to finish mt feature kit for the Daily Digi and I think we will be using one of my colour palettes for teh January BYOC!!!
See? Never a dull moment! LOL

have a great Saturday too my friend!

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Christa I just whiped the posts for the 17th and 20th of the list since I will be without Internet.

Could you prepare something for the 24th?
Perhaps we could do a post on great Christmas fonts?
Or feature an older product?
Ideas for what to document of Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONCEPT Calendar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next