Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jan Blog Calendar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Jan 3rd | Tutorial Round up by Jenn Ma POSTED
Jan 10th | 3 Way by Jenn Mc SCHEDULED
Jan 15th | challenge (template by Gaelle) POSTED
Jan 17th | Font post by San SCHEDULED
Jan 24th | Hybrid by Géraldine SCHEDULED
Jan 31st | GSO / Pretty Pages (Gaelle) (READY in forum)

Last edited by jennmccabe on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:57 am

Hi Mirjam and Jen....

Quick Question.... with the holidays and everything, MOC and my kids going to be around for the end of December, is there any way to switch my date or take "off" for January? I'm not sure if San or Geraldine would be able to switch dates with me from the 3rd to the 15th or 24th?

I know that's super weird, but I really really want to keep up to date with MOC this year! Almost to show that I can do it again, and make it 3 years in a row! Plus, I got a challenge, so I'm super ecstatic about that.
Let me know!
Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 11:27 pm

jk703 wrote:
Hi Mirjam and Jen....

Quick Question.... with the holidays and everything, MOC and my kids going to be around for the end of December, is there any way to switch my date or take "off" for January? I'm not sure if San or Geraldine would be able to switch dates with me from the 3rd to the 15th or 24th?

I know that's super weird, but I really really want to keep up to date with MOC this year! Almost to show that I can do it again, and make it 3 years in a row! Plus, I got a challenge, so I'm super ecstatic about that.
Let me know!
Thanks so much!

Doesn't it figure that Jan has 5 tuesdays!?!?

What would work for you Jen? If you can handle the 17th I will see if San can switch. Does it help to have it done early, like now? Or is that worse bc of Christmas?
Early Jan is actually good for me. So I can also cover for you with a spotlight of some sort if its too busy for you. I'm done with school in 2 weeks and don't go back until the end of Jan. Yipee. So I'm happy to write an extra if that makes it easier for you. :heartshape:
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:09 am

jennmccabe wrote:
jk703 wrote:
Hi Mirjam and Jen....

Let me know!
Thanks so much!

Doesn't it figure that Jan has 5 tuesdays!?!?

What would work for you Jen? If you can handle the 17th I will see if San can switch. Does it help to have it done early, like now? Or is that worse bc of Christmas?
Early Jan is actually good for me. So I can also cover for you with a spotlight of some sort if its too busy for you. I'm done with school in 2 weeks and don't go back until the end of Jan. Yipee. So I'm happy to write an extra if that makes it easier for you. :heartshape:

Actually, I'm going to see if I can get something done in the next week or so. One thread said my date was Jan 4, but a number was missing/typo, so I might be able to get it done! I'll keep you posted if I cannot get something done by the 18th. (My sons birthday is this week, and Christmas stuff this weekend!) :flirty:
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 am

Jen... things have been so hectic! Ugh... I'm hoping you might like this idea... since the year is ending... I could always make a Round Up of *my* favorite posts on Mirjam's blog, too! That would be quicker than me doing a tutorial. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:39 pm

That sounds fine to me... I have so much going on now too ... it is just too close to the big day now. Still finishing up my post for Jan's 3 Way ... I've been nipping away at it when I can for days. And I still need to do my MOC challenge. We will be traveling Sat until ... some time mid next week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Great. I will work on it this week to be ready before January.

I have to do my MOC layout too! Woot Woot! And I have a feeling that BYOC will be beyond my expectations - it always is! lol!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 1:05 am

jk703 wrote:
Great. I will work on it this week to be ready before January.

I have to do my MOC layout too! Woot Woot! And I have a feeling that BYOC will be beyond my expectations - it always is! lol!

Jenn mine is finally done! Whew! So if need be you can snag my Jan 10th spot if you'd like? My post can go Jan 3rd if that will help? Let me know and I'll update the calendar and make a note so Mirjam knows! :heartshape:
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 6:34 am

Jenn, I will be doing this tomorrow. Just an FYI... so you don't get worried. :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

So sorry! I totally missed this conversation. Totally happy with how you solved this!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:03 am

For Christmas, my daughter wanted a barbie doll house.

I decided to build one and to decorate it with Pink Reptile Designs products
It was a big project. I began it in october and I finished it few days before Christmas. I build step by step, secretly, to give her a surprise
I'm going to show you only some details and give you some explainations but not for all rooms

I built the house with foam board. The house size are 120 cm for high and 80 cm for wide

Bathroom :
I printed two papers for decorate bathroom from Srping flutter papers pack.
I glue it to create a kind of tiles

Jan Blog Calendar Bathro10

I created shower and a furniture item in foam cardstock to complete the bathroom.
I glued the same paper on shower

Jan Blog Calendar Bathro11

I added a metal wire to create the rod for shower curtain.

I sew shower curtains in a piece of fabric

Jan Blog Calendar Bathro12

Then to complete the bathroom, I created a furniture item with a washbasin.
Jan Blog Calendar Bathro13

Washbasin is a plastic stopper
Jan Blog Calendar Bathro14
I covered the top of furniture item with a paper from Forget me not kit

I added a shelf that I covered with a blue paper from I'm not perfect papers kit

The bathroom is done
Jan Blog Calendar Bathro15

The bedroom :

I did a bed for one barbie doll.
I used foam board and I glued on pink paper from Hooked kit
Jan Blog Calendar Bedroo10

And I put bed inside the bedroom
Jan Blog Calendar Bedroo11

Jan Blog Calendar Bedroo12
The wall papers of bedroom are from pop papers

You can see that bedroom have a door that communicate with a patio
Yes, Barbie has a patio ^^

I printed grass pattern and i glued in on a foam board slab to create a garden.
Then I build barrier to close the garden.
I cut small pieces of foam board :
Jan Blog Calendar Terras10

Jan Blog Calendar Terras11

And I glued themselves like this :
Jan Blog Calendar Terras12

This is the garden with the barriers
Jan Blog Calendar Terras13

To finished, I added a bird cage in wood :
Jan Blog Calendar Terras14

My daughter loves her barbie doll house !
Jan Blog Calendar Maison10
Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 am

That is the most darling hybrid project I have ever seen! I can't even express in words how amazing this project is. You are mom of the year for 2017 ... and it is only Jan 16th! WOW!

:yourock: :omg: :tenten: :toottoot:
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:25 am

Thank Jenn !
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:59 am

:omg: :omg: :omg: I totally agree with Jenn! I just can't believe how cute and creative this is!!!! :yourock: :tenten: :toottoot: :no1: This is AMAZING! I have never seen anything like this!
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 am

Glad to like my project Mirjam :highfive:
It's very specific and original hybrid project, I didn't know if you found it cool or not ^^
I'm conforted
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:40 pm

How could I not think this is totally cool!!!!! It's AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Ga_L

Ga_L

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 5:03 pm

nobody for pretty pages ?
Back to top Go down
https://scrapdegal.wordpress.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 5:07 am

Ga_L wrote:
nobody for pretty pages ?

not yet. looking for takers. also for Feb and March too!
Back to top Go down
Ga_L

Ga_L

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 1:09 pm

if you want I can take january
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 1:21 am

Ga_L wrote:

thank you so much Gaelle! :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
Ga_L

Ga_L

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 am

jennmccabe wrote:
Ga_L wrote:

thank you so much Gaelle! :loveshower:

sent :grin:
Enregistrer
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 pm

:highfive: awesome Gaëlle! Thanks for helping out!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:13 pm

thanks Gaelle - got it and it's ready in the forum Mirjam.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm

:thumbsup: :thankyou:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jan Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan Blog Calendar   Jan Blog Calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan Blog Calendar
Page 1 of 1