Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nov Blog Calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Nov 7 Jenn Ma Tutorial POSTED
Nov 14 Jenn Mc Three Way | Stamps with Sass (SCHEDULED)
Nov 15 Blog Challenge - template  
Nov 21 Hybrid accordeon album part 2 [SCHEDULED]
Nov 28 Pretty Pages (?? Karen W or Round Robin pages??)
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Mirjam ... are we doing a template for this month's blog challenge?
Jenn - you are good to get a little something up for next Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 1:36 pm

SO sorry! I only now noticed your post!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Mirjam - do we want to do the round robin for the Pretty Pages or just a traditional Pretty Pages is fine?
Karen if Mirjam wants the Round robin pages highlighted (in their groups ) do you feel comfortable doing that or would you rather me? Let me know your thoughts ladies!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 5:52 pm

With the round Robin you mean that CT scraplift a page right? IIf so then I think we need to ask the CT if there are 3 people that want to join. If we can't get 3 we can do the regular Pretty pages. Or should we rotate regular Prettu Pages with Round Robins? Not sure

Either way I am in for the next Round Robin.

People please join in the coversation. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:09 pm

mirjam wrote:
With the round Robin you mean that CT scraplift a page right? IIf so then I think we need to ask the CT if there are 3 people that want to join. If we can't get 3 we can do the regular Pretty pages. Or should we rotate regular Prettu Pages with Round Robins? Not sure

Either way I am in for the next Round Robin.

People please join in the coversation. What do you guys think?

No, I'm sorry Mirjam, I think I'm not being clear. For the November Pretty Pages ... I mentioned, previously when we first talked about the idea of the round robin challenge, that instead of doing a regular Pretty Pages post ... perhaps we could highlight the results of the Round Robin Scrap lift that the customers did?

Not sure how it would look on the blog though ... too many groups? Too difficult to figure out the grouping from one person to another? Plus some groups already posted their Round Robin train of pages in the forum.

So since the Nov Pretty Pages are coming up soon ... I just wanted to revisit the idea with you and Karen ... to determine if you still wanted to highlight those pages instead of a regular Nov Pretty Pages post. OR ... if we should do the regular Nov Pretty Pages as per usual. Either one works for me ...

** You are first on the list for the next Round Robin - where we have the CT do the example first!!!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Aha! I get it. Well I did group all lifts so that would not be a problem. They are also posted next to each other in my FB album. I would only have to check if Kayteapea posted her page becuase Jang only posted it as a small preview and I couldn't find the original page in Kate's gallery.

I think this might be a cool idea. I can put them next to each other on the blog, butthey will be app. 200 pix wide and high. I also ahve all the link to the gallery so I can link each page.

What do you think Karen?
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 pm

mirjam wrote:
Aha! I get it. Well I did group all lifts so that would not be a problem. They are also posted next to each other in my FB album. I would only have to check if Kayteapea posted her page becuase Jang only posted it as a small preview and I couldn't find the original page in Kate's gallery.

I think this might be a cool idea. I can put them next to each other on the blog, butthey will be app. 200 pix wide and high. I also ahve all the link to the gallery so I can link each page.

What do you think Karen?
OK, I hadn't looked at FB ... if you think that it will be redundant we don't have to do it. Totally up to you guys ....
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 pm

I think we can still add it to the blog. I think we have different audiences at the blog and on FB
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 am

I think it would be good to highlight the round robin on the blog. Did you want to put all the pages up or just a selection? We could do it over two blog posts if you wanted all the pages shown. I am happy to put it together if you want. I won't be able to do Pretty Pages for Dec, happy to go again in January. x
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 5:42 pm

I will cover Dec's pretty pages then ...
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Ok I will work on the post today.
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Karen W wrote:
Ok  I will work on the post today.
karen - did you notice Mirjam's advice - to just make them small about 200 pixels wide each? so each set of 3 round robins would be next to each other? this would make them fit better on the blog and not be too long of a post.
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Ok, will do x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nov Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov Blog Calendar   Nov Blog Calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov Blog Calendar
Page 1 of 1