Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aug Blog Calendar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:22 am

Aug 1st- Jenn Ma tutorial [POSTED]
Aug 8th - Jenn Mc post [POSTED]
Aug 15th - Blog Challenge [POSTED]
Aug 22nd - Hybrid [POSTED]
Aug 29th - Pretty Pages (Karen W) [SCHEDULED]
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 5:03 pm

It's coming tonight. Month went fast!
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Few weeks ago, We went for a walk to the Puy Pariou (A french vulcain in Auvergne).
I created an album with the photos of this stroll

I choose papers and elements in relation with nature and colors of my photos : Green, blue, grey and orange.
I printed papers from Homegrown, Naturelle, and If only.
Aug Blog Calendar Papier10

I selected elements from Don't stop the music, garden party, me myself and I, say cheese, spring flutters. I recolorized some elements to have same colors for all elements
Aug Blog Calendar Elemen10

I printed my photos, papers and elements. I cut some decorations in differents papers with my cutting machine (cuttlebug)
Aug Blog Calendar P110

I cut several pages in a white cardstock to create the base of my album. On these white pages, I glued photo or piece of paper that I decorated after.
Aug Blog Calendar P210

I will show you in details for two pages of my album.

I glued the photo on a page with paper (dandelion paper) :
Aug Blog Calendar P310

I decorated my photo page in adding some elements (lable and leaves) :
Aug Blog Calendar P410

I added wood element to finish :
Aug Blog Calendar P510

I added a paper page associated to the first page to create a double page. I choose this beautiful blanc and white flowers pattern paper.
Aug Blog Calendar P610

This paper is already overload, so I added just one WA to complete this album page.
I cut out the WA and I glued it with 3D autoadhesive foam
Aug Blog Calendar P710
Aug Blog Calendar P810

For these following pages, I choose a green background paper and I added elements :
Aug Blog Calendar P910

Aug Blog Calendar P1010

To finished, I added label with a camera
Aug Blog Calendar P1110

When I created and decorated all pages of my album, I had that :
Aug Blog Calendar P1210

I punched two holes in each pages :
Aug Blog Calendar P1410

Aug Blog Calendar P1310

Then I closed my album with two rings :
Aug Blog Calendar P1510

And now my finished album :
Aug Blog Calendar A110

Aug Blog Calendar A210

Aug Blog Calendar A310

Aug Blog Calendar A410

Aug Blog Calendar A510

Aug Blog Calendar A610

My album is done, and It will send my son's godmother in reminder to this beautiful day
Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:09 pm

BEAUTIFUL Géraldine!!!! :loveshower: :burnheart:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
Karen W

Karen W

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:07 am

Will do pretty pages by Wed x
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:06 am

:thumbsup: thanks!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Geraldine!! that is gorgeous. I've been wanting to try that travel notebook inspired format for such a long time. Your post is so inspirational. Lovely work! :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Karen W wrote:
Will do pretty pages by Wed x

thanks so much Karen - was just going to send a reminder to you - but I see you got it! :thumbsup: :heartshape:
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 am

Hi Everyone, hope you are enjoying August where ever you are. I was very envious of those who got to view the eclipse this month, we must wait another 10 years before we get one here. The weather here is slowly turning towards spring, my bulbs are just showing, cannot wait for a bit of sunshine!
One good thing about winter is it a great enabler to both scrap and admire the work of others. There is so many great pages out there! It was tough coming up with just three for Pretty pages this month but here we go –

This month’s challenge has thrown up some wonderful pages – this one from RJMJ is such an eye catcher! The graphic feel as well as the 80’s vibe (love me some 80’s stuff!) the layering and offset frames are wonderfully proportioned, such a cool work of art -
Aug Blog Calendar Full?d=1502874611
http://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/pink-reptile-designs-august-challenge-3-paper-patterns-bold-bright-future.311636/full?d=1502874611

Barbaraj has also joined in on the challenge. The classic black and white stripes are not something I would normally associate with a beach photo but Barbara has nailed it! The black and white add a dramatic backdrop to such a lovely photo- almost like an optical illusion and the pops of colour – stunning!
Aug Blog Calendar Full?d=1503257157
http://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/august-blog-ch.312106/full?d=1503257157

Finally a gorgeous photo from louso, highlighted beautifully with mostly neutrals, but the texturing – sigh – so good… The stitching, the feathers and the restrained paint, love this so much!
Aug Blog Calendar Full?d=1502118654
http://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/lou.310769/full?d=1502118654
Thanks for looking, don’t forget to pass on some love next time you are browsing the galleries, we all get a kick out of someone else admiring our work. Have a wonderful month, catch you next time!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 am

Great picks again Karen!!!! Thanks!!! :thumbsup: :loveshower: :burnheart:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aug Blog Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug Blog Calendar   Aug Blog Calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aug Blog Calendar
Page 1 of 1