Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONCEPT Calendar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

MEI
feature at the Daily Digi
1 - DigiScrapParade
2 - new releases Digital Scrapbooking Day Weekend
6 - Geoffrey the Giraffe - crochet
9 - new releases
13 - trend spotting
15 - CHALLENGE
16 - new releases

20 - hybrid post SCHEDULED - https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t512p60-geraldine-s-layouts-links#15910
23 - new releases
27 - pretty pages [candice]
30 - new releases

APRIL
feature at the Daily Digi
1 - font post
4 - new releases
8 - kitchen proof fabric book cover
11 - new releases
15 - CHALLENGE
18 - new releases
22 - hybrid post
25 - new releases
29 - pretty pages

MARCH
4 - Pink Ladies favorite fonts?
7 - new releases
11 - the making of Counting the Days Alpha
14 - new releases
15 - CHALLENGE [EM]
18 - hybrid post
21 - new releases
25 - pretty pages
28 - new releases

FEBRUARY
1 - digiscrapparade
4 - mirjam's favorite font combo's
7 - New Releases
11 - Valentine
14 - New Releases
15 - CHALLENGE
18 - Hybrid
21 - New Releases
25 - Pretty Pages [3 pages]
28 - New Releases

JANUARY
3 - New Releases [BYOC]
7 - Mirjams Workspace
10 - New Releases
14 - Tutorial by Elina
15 - January Challenge
17 - New Releases
21 - Hybrid post of Hybrid page [and Géraldine's finished Christmas Album?] - prepared  SCRAP STACK FEATURE
NOT FOR THE BLOG but I am doing a 30 minute MOC chat with Kate Hadfield on a eurofriendly time January 23
24 - New Releases
28 - Pretty Pages [3 pages]
31 - New Releases

DECEMBER
3 - Part 2 of Géraldine album [scheduled]
6 - New Releases
10 - Tutorial
13 - New Releases
15 - Blog Challenge Christa Calender
17 -
20 -
24 - Spotlight on older product [or something else]
27 - New Releases
31 - Great Gallery Finds SCHEDULED

NOVEMBER
8 - New Releases [if I have any]
12 - Tutorial [or something else]
15 - New Releases & November Challenge with Megs 2 templates / Document Your December releases!!!
19 - Gallery Finds [or something else]
22 - New Releases
25 - on TLP blog my workspace featured
26 - Spotlight on older product [or something else]
29 - New Releases
[/b]

Last edited by mirjam on Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 75 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Just made this concept calendar so we have an idea. Nothing is set in stone of course and if you have ideas, pass them by me and let's see if maybe we can also ask the girls for help. I know Elina also writes for a Finnish blog [ http://paperillalehti.blogspot.fi/search/label/Elina ] so she might be interest in writing a post. Of course Anne could help us with ideas or maybe we can even ask her to write a little somthing for the blog.
I can ask Terese from T for me Designs if she is willing to share her CHA resume posts. She always wrote them for the ZZS blog and I saw she did one now for Real Life Scrapped. I could also ask Meg if she would be willing to write a post on Photography tips.
I'd also love posts on fonts.

Just ventilating ideas! LOL
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh that sounds exciting! I love the post on fonts... I am a font hog.. LOL

I am trying to get my thoughts together .. I made a page using cloud 9 and used the twirl filter, Gaussian blur, etc. I am thinking I can write something brief.. not an indepth tutorial but something along the lines of all the tools that get neglected.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

that sounds great! they don't all have to be in depth tutorials! Sp that means the 12th is covered. What shall we plan for the 19th? Do you think we should do the gallery finds? Do you want to do those yourself? It might be fun to rotate those among the Pink Ladies.....We could ask the girls. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 pm

If you could ask one of the girls for a gallery find for the 19th that would work.. I am going away overnight the 20th-21 (22nd is the 1st anniv of Dad's passing) so it really is a hard time for me that week most especially. Hubby is taking me to the winery for a food & wine getaway. Believe me I need it.

I wrote up something and will post it in a second for the 11/12 blog under think tank :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 pm

I am glad your hubby is taking some place nice! Of course it must be a hard time Christa! I don't even want to try and imagine how I'd feel.

I'll ask one of the girls to help with a Gallery find post no problem!
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks Mirjam... I guess at 51 (now 52) you expect those things to happen, but I wanted MORE time... I was very close with my Dad - and Mom passed away 23 years ago so he was it. My brother was not as close with Dad as myself as I was Dad's confidant etc., and while most days I am okay, some days I just am very sad. Thanks for understanding and yes I am grateful that dear hubby is taking me away for an overnight :)

I posted the 11/12 blog ... let me know your thoughts. I will get cracking on the blog post for the 15th next :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:15 pm

I know loosing someone you love is ALWAYS difficult. It would have been hard if you were 68 Christa and I know that for a fact because that's how old my dad was when his father passed away last year. And grandpa was 89. A very respectable age but you still want them to live forever. I am just happy to know that loved ones actually DO live forever in the hearts of the ones that love them. I would be able the bare it otherwise. I am sure. Plus as children we carry part of our parents with us in the building blocks that we're made of. It's the closest bond there is and that's special and it makes it more difficult but also more beautiful I think.

I will have a look at the blog post tomorrow if that's okay. We just finished dinner and we are having people over because it's Gurts Birthday today. Nothing big but I have to be with our guests of course! TTY later okay? Hugs!!!

Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Thank you so much for your reply.. I am smiling now. Happy Birthday to Gurt and enjoy your company!!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 pm

I am happy to read you're smiling again. We had a great time last evening too. Thanks Christa!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Christa have you seen the photos Géraldine posted of her hybrid Christmas album? https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t505p135-document-your-december-release-november-15#13326

I am thinking maybe we should make a post on her album the 26st instead of an old product focus?

I really LOVE what she is doing and we could start with the ad from TLP on Documenting your December.

This one

CONCEPT Calendar Dyd-ad10

What do you think?

If you like the idea too I shall ask Géraldine to tell us a bit more about the story behind the album, what products she is using, how she goes about this project [if she works on it daily or what] and if she can give a few tips to readers.
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:55 am

I love that idea! Especially with everyone (not everyone as I am not :ll1: ) but many are doing the DYD and this would be a great focus for any who have not picked up your Counting the days :)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:54 am

Great! I'll send a mail to Géraldine when I get back from work later today.
Oh and Anne is thinking about a tutorial that we can use for the blog next month!

I am glad more people are volunteering for a post here and there so not all the weight of doing blog posts is on your shoulders!

Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

YAY!! And re Anne with the tutorial that Is super!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Great news right??? And now I just saw that my designer workspace feature was published on the TLP blog yesterday! :dunno: 

So.....now I am thinking of waiting a little and making a post on the subject on my own blog in December or January. We can use the same photos but maybe different questions and answers....
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Oh that is cool... I am going to check it out... been keeping a low profile this week and did not check the TLP blog... glad I am going away tomorrow :) I am trying to do the week 3/4 of the AJ challenge mixing in some of your ellies :) that alpha from cloud nine re numbers and such is awesome for AJ... it is keeping me occupied.

Re using the concept on your own blog is a great idea as everyone loves to get to know the designers and this will also showcase you to those that are not members with TLP.

I am so happy that things are on target. I hope Yuki is feeling better :)

Big hugs my dear!!! (I will be posting my boho page later tonight as after excercising in the morning I will be jumping in the shower and getting things together to leave by 10:30 am so I don't think I will be on line much in the morning except to check mail.)

XO will talk to you later!!

Christa
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Glad we are on the same page with everything!

Now is your little getaway right? I hope you will have a wonderful time and that this will be the perfect thing to make this difficult time a bit easier for you! When exactly will you be back? The 22nd?

Talking about Yuki. Yesterday evening I discovered what the problem is. He was sleeping on the bed and the bottoms of his paws were clearly showing and thats when I saw a wound.
He's been licking that paw for days so it has grown and is now very visible.
Tomorrow we have a new appointment at the vet to see what the best way to go is now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will not be getting snow before that wound is healed well.
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 pm

It is just an overnight so we will be back on Thursday. Friday the 22nd is the year for my father so while I plan on being happy and smiling it will be a rough spot for me.

Re Yuki- so sorry about the wound but now you really know what the issue is... perhaps the vet will wrap it with gauze or maybe there is something they can spray on it that tastes bitter so Yuki doesn't keep licking it. I too hope it doesn't snow until after it heals, otherwise you may have to get Yuki so slippers or boots :) Maybe crochet him a bootie to put on his paw??

Loved your blog post.. your space is gorgeous!! I meant to say in the comment re the horse but the hippo typed on the keyboard instead! I really love your space Mirjam!!! :) Beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Yeah I know about the 22nd. You told me. I just hope your getaway will soften the raw edges. If all goes as planned I will be here Frifday too so if you need to talk or need some cheering up, I am only a mouse click away okay?!!!

To be honest I am REALLY happy we found the 'soar spot'. Literally in this case. Now I am sure about what we are treating the fact that up til now we were treating what we thought was an infection but what was an educated guess. Also our regular vet will be there tomorrow so in a sense we are getting a second opinion.
I sure hope the fix will be a simple one. I know Yuki just stands there when I throw a pillow case on his head when I am changing bed covers. It's hilarious. Last time he looked like a little nun. I was laughing out so loud and he didn't even blink. He just stood there looking like he totally didn't care and didn't understand what was so funny.

A pillow case on his head is something different then putting bandages or socks over a paw that is hurting. He won't even let me touch that paw now let alone have me do something to it. And how about the possibilty of him getting a plastic hood so he can't reach that paw?!!!!! I will need to make the house hood proof or he will wreck the place! LOL

Ah whatever it takes is fine with me as long as that paw gets better.

Thanks for your kind word on my work space. I love it to pieces!
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh my goodness how funny re the pillowcase.. you definitely need to get a photo of that. At least the normal vet will take a look then tomorrow. I am glad all it is is a wound.. at least the antibiotics will help too so it is good they put him on that right away :)

Thanks re the click away on Friday. I am sure things will be ok. I keep going over the day I am in vs last year and what was happening and that is my problem also too with sleeping thus that AJ which is a little on the dark side popped through. I am going to just relax and take it slow. My BFF (known her since I was like 3- so she is more like my sister) called me this morning and we talked a little. - She will be coming for a few days in January so I am so excited about that :)

Hugs and have a good rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:12 pm

I will try to make a photo of Yuki wearing a pillow caes. But he knows what's happening when he sees the camera and most of the time he shows me his back once he sees me aiming for a picture! I swear!
Definitely hop it's just that wound and sure it was good to get hom on the antibiotics.

I am SO happy to hear your best frined is coming over soon! I remember a layout you made about your LONG time friendship! That is SO precious.

And as said...have a WONDERFUL trip! I want to hear all about it when you're back!!! :smooch: 
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:13 am

Geraldine sent me more images of her album that is now finished and ready for adding her Christmas and December photos. I am thinking of usung these for the December 3 blog post. What do you think?

And for the 10th I scheduled another tutorial. I haven't heard back from Anne. What shall we do? Do you have an idea for the tutorial or do you want to ask Anne if she has something, do you want me to write to Anne?

CONCEPT Calendar Visuel10

CONCEPT Calendar Visuel11
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 am

Beautiful! Dec 3  I think would be great as that would be part 2 ... re Anne, if she is unable to maybe I can do a tut how to make a book mark?
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:17 am

As I said I haven't heard from Anne so if you have an idea that's great!!!

Would that be a hybrid bookmark?
Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:36 am

yes a hybrid... basically we can give them the template and then you use elements and papers to decorate and then fold in half and glue the inside once folded... here is an example I did years ago when I was on wish bliss' creative team:

CONCEPT Calendar Bookma10

Basically you design it as a whole image and then fold over and voila :)

I did this too a while back using Kate's doodles for my gallery for her Mystery doodles:

CONCEPT Calendar Bookma12

I will do another with elements from your kits and will email you the template as I cannot attach it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONCEPT Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONCEPT Calendar   CONCEPT Calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONCEPT Calendar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next