Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blog team, please read - re: challenges

Go down 
+2
RikkiD
sharonb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

Blog team, please read - re: challenges Empty
PostSubject: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2022 8:17 pm

Hi girls,

as you probably have read in this thread we will suspend the challenges for the time being. We will have to find a way to organize rewards for participating and brainstorm what we can do instead of coupons.
Any ideas on that front are very welcome.

Also, if you have any ideas what we could do instead to fill that day on the blog, please also let us know.

January is already cancelled, February is a template challenge that has been suspended. The next challenge which is a bit more work is March and Sylvia's assignment. I am not sure what the situation will be in March. Sylvia, if you want to come up with something, that is fine. We can always use something as backup, even if we run the challenge only on the blog at some point.

All the other blog posts will go up as scheduled.

*sylvia*, cherylndesigns and sharonb like this post

Back to top Go down
sharonb

sharonb

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2022 11:10 pm

Is a blog only challenge allowed with the freebie being prize?
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:00 am

I'm reading this, Rikki. If I think of anything, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 9:37 pm

I have GREAT news! We can keep doing the challenges as we always did!!! :lykkelig: :jippie: :waouh: :yesss:

I wrote this message to Robin regarding the challenges:

Hi Robin,

I have been doing a monthly challenge on my blog for a long time. The winner gets a 10 dollar coupon to my store.
I have a steady group of 12 to 20 people taking part. They are also good customers. Of course all from TLP.

I was wondering if I could continue doing that challenge. Firstly I am not sure if you agree with that coupon. Secondly I saw there’s a huge amount of people taking part in the SSD challenges. Not sure if they would be looking for yet another one.

On the other hand I am thinking it may push my TLP followers/customers to SSD if they win that coupon and get familiar with the store.

What do you think?

This was her answer

Morning Mirjam!

I am TOTALLY fine with this kind of event and think it’s a great way to promote your business and get Sweet Shoppe people interacting with your designs. It’d also be smart to post in our forums inviting the people in our community to visit your blog to jump into your monthly challenge for their chance to win $10 from Pink Reptile! I think it’s fun… and SMART!

Keep doing it FOR SURE!

R

So we will continue with the challenges as usual!!!  :balloons:

ninigoesdigi, *sylvia* and cherylndesigns like this post

Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 10:42 pm

Oh, that IS great news. So we can continue as is PLUS we can post in the SSD forum as we used to at TLP!
So the February challenge can go as planned.

Reminder:
Due 10.02. for 15.02. Challenge Template Gaelle
Template should be posted 25.01. for CT. Layouts due 10.02.

I take it that the coupon is the ONLY reward, right? No coupons for everybody participating.....

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:18 pm

:burnheart: :biglove: :loveshower:

That IS great news!! Time to get back on it!! :drinkspit: :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:37 pm

@rikki
Yep just a 10 dollar coupon for the winner

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ga_L

Ga_L

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:38 am

Great news ! So you need a template ?
Back to top Go down
https://scrapdegal.wordpress.com
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:48 am

YES!!! Indeed we do Gaëlle!! :highfive: :lykkelig: :dance3: :waouh: :dance2:

Ga_L and cherylndesigns like this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 1:55 am

:highfive: :wub:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 5:41 pm

This is exciting!

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog team, please read - re: challenges   Blog team, please read - re: challenges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog team, please read - re: challenges
Page 1 of 1