Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blog team recap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Hi girls,

with all the recent changes to the team (and since the new year is just around the corner) I have written a quick recap of the blog team and who is doing what. Please let me know if I got that right - my head is spinning. For next year I think our schedule will be pretty relaxed...

For now I have:  

Tutorials: Cheryl, (Rikki), Esther
Challenges: Sharon, Monica, Gaelle (template), Rikki, Sylvia
Pretty Pages: Sharon, Cindy, Rikki
Inspo: Sharon, Esther, Cindy, Cheryl
Hybrid: Geraldine
Fonts: Sandra

Please let me know if I've got that right. Then I will start working on the schedule for 2022.
If anyone would like to volunteer for sth else (i.e. also do Pretty Pages) or has additional ideas, let us know as well, please.

Last edited by RikkiD on Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:05 am

I wasn't aware that I am also doing Inspo.... will need some guidance on what this all entails so that I can be ready to roll when it's my turn.

Will also need the frequency of this and is it possible to do it in an alternating month than the tutorials?
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:36 am

I will need information on inspo, as well, same as Esther - frequency, content, please.
Back to top Go down
RikkiD

RikkiD

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Esther, Cheryl, that is why I posted this :)

With all the changes, comings and goings we (I don't want to say "!") have lost a bit track of who is doing what. I am going by what Mir wrote to me, but she might have mixed something up as well. It's all been crazy months for everybody.

If you are fine with inspo posts (they are super easy) I will write up a recap of what is what, so you all have an idea what is expected. But everybody will only ever have to do one post per month and I try to write the schedule so nobody has to do the same kind of post two months in a row. With all the people we have now we should be able to spread it out even a bit further so everybody can have break months as well.

Are you ok with that?

Everybody else who has ideas or questions, please ask here so I can write up everything in one go.

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:37 pm

RikkiD wrote:

With all the changes, comings and goings we (I don't want to say "!") have lost a bit track of who is doing what. I am going by what Mir wrote to me, but she might have mixed something up as well. It's all been crazy months for everybody.

If you are fine with inspo posts (they are super easy) I will write up a recap of what is what, so you all have an idea what is expected. But everybody will only ever have to do one post per month and I try to write the schedule so nobody has to do the same kind of post two months in a row. With all the people we have now we should be able to spread it out even a bit further so everybody can have break months as well.

Are you ok with that?

Everybody else who has ideas or questions, please ask here so I can write up everything in one go.  

No issues or concerns from my point.... just point me in the right direction and I'm good. LOL.

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 2:16 am

RikkiD wrote:

Are you ok with that?

I'm fine with the Inspo Posts too, Rikki. I just didn't know about them. I'm with Esther, just tell me when and where. LOL I'm very flexible.
Back to top Go down
RikkiD

RikkiD

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:58 pm

You girls are easygoing!!! Thank you!!!

I am posting something that should explain things for everybody as far as post schedule, post types etc. are concerned....

Mywisecrafts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 2:26 pm

RikkiD wrote:

I am posting something that should explain things for everybody as far as post schedule, post types etc. are concerned....

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 1:36 am

RikkiD wrote:

Sounds good, Rikki! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blog team recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog team recap   Blog team recap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog team recap
Page 1 of 1