Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CFile

CFile

POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of Empty
PostSubject: POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of   POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 pm

I am super excited for the Special Saturday sale for iNSD and I am offering my Superstitious kit [which I first debuted at the Daily Digi], and "For the Love of" [which was part of the Digi Scrap Parade]. Both will be on sale at 30% off through Sunday 5/4/2013.

Superstitious: Are you one that avoids walking under ladders or are you freaked out when a black cat crosses your path? Is your lucky number 7? Or do you, like me, often keep your fingers crossed and thank your lucky stars when things go as planned? One way or the other this kit is right up your alley!

I had so much fun creating this kit!  It is jam packed with an array of fun and unique elements, papers & an Alpha to brighten up all of your layouts pages. And guess what- the next time we have a Friday the 13th on the calendar, is June- so you will be all set! Without further adieu, here it is:

POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of Prd_su10

The Alpha: 1 alpha [upper case, lower case, numbers and punctuation - 88 characters in total, all seperate .png's]
The Papers: 14 papers (9 patterned and 5 matching solids)
The Elements: 59 Unique elements which includes 11 wordart elements.

With a wide range of elements in all styles, shapes and textures, a complete alpha and a gorgeous set of patterned & matching solid papers, it is the perfect kit to scrap your good but also your bad luck days.

To give you some inspiration, here are some superstitious pages from the Pink Ladies:
<insert layouts>

For the Love of: This is a great little mini kit that contains 7 wonderful colored patterned papers and 15 unique elements that include Word Art, brads, strings, bows, flowers, photo frame, heart, color strip ribbon/tape and more. With it's great color palette, this is a mini kit you do not want to be without.

POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of Prd_fo10

See what the Pink Ladies have put together with this wonderful mini:
<insert layouts>

I can't wait to see your pages with the versatile Superstitious, and "For the Love of" kits . Happy iNSD weekend & Happy scrapping!!
Back to top Go down

POSTED iNSD Special Saturday releases 5/3 of Superstitious & For the Love of
Page 1 of 1