Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CFile

CFile

POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather Empty
PostSubject: POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather   POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:28 am

I am proud to say I have a wonderful kit in the store this weekend. It was previously debuted as a feature at MSA (My Scrapbook Art). If you haven't picked it up yet, don't miss out on it as it will be in the TLP store at 20% off through Sunday 10/12!

Under the Weather  is a great kit to document all those times where you are not feeling 100% but captured the event anyway. With the weather changing there are those dreadful allergies or that little cold that found it's way into your home. It can also be used to document that trip to the dentist, a child's eye doctor appointment, or anytime you have pictures from a doctor visit...You can also use this kit to document the wonderful moments like the birth of a baby... you know those hospital pictures of the new Mom holding her newborn in her hospital room? This would be perfect for those layouts and memories! The kit is very versatile and is not limited to just those "ill" times...

POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather Prd_un10

The Under the Weather kit Alphabet includes upper case, lower case, numerals and punctuation. (85 characters in total)

The Under the Weather kit includes 12 patterned papers in wonderful colors to work with any layout. There are textured papers, wood finish, and other patterns to make any page stand out.

The Under the Weather kit Elements contains 88 unique element bits to adorn any page. It includes word art, flairs, stickers, stitches, scribbles, bandages, eye charts, beads, glasses, and Doctor office items, - Just to name a few. They will really make your pages pop!

Here are some pages made by our Pink Ladies to show you just what the Doctor ordered!

<insert pink lady pages>

Hope you are feeling tip top and if you didn't pick it up before, now is your chance at this great price! Happy Scrapping!!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather   POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 am

Perfect Christa! Thanks a million!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com

POSTED | Oct 10 Under the weather
Page 1 of 1