Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CFile

CFile

POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF Empty
PostSubject: POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF   POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 pm

I have a new full kit in the store that I am really excited about! It is called "Love the Life You Live". It is Vibrant with all the colors of the rainbow and lots of elements and an alpha to make all your pages come to LIFE! Also with Easter on it's way on Sunday, the colors are perfect for those Easter Layouts. The papers remind me of coloring the eggs, and all the little bits are amazing accents! This full kit will go with everything you currently have in your stash so it is definitely one you will not want to miss out on. It is on sale at the Lily Pad through Sunday 4/20 at 20% off.

POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF Prd_lovethelifeyoulive_kit_store_preview-01

Here is the details:

The Alpha: A wonderful textured alpha which includes upper case, lower case, numbers and punctuation.
POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF Prd_lo10

The Elements: 61 unique elements that include a crocheted peacock feather, and embroidered bird, ribbons, string, stitched edge, beaded stitches, word art, rub-ons, brads, buttons, fasteners including a clothespin, a photo frame and many more items to enhance your pages to bring them to life!  

POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF Prd_lo11

The Papers: 9 patterned and 8 solid textured (17 in total) gorgeous full of LIFE papers that will go with anything!
POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF Prd_lo12

Here are some layouts from the Pink Ladies to inspire you:
<insert pages>

I can't wait to see some of the things you love in the life you live! Happy Easter!
Back to top Go down

POSTED Love the life you live release 4/18 FF
Page 1 of 1