Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CFile

CFile

March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** Empty
PostSubject: March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****   March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 11:04 am

Hi everyone, CMT Christa here, with more inspiring ideas!

For me, I get inspired by a themed kit and photos that I have taken. I was thrilled when I saw that Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basics did a collaboration on Lighthouses. I am a huge Lighthouse fan and have a few right here where I live that I visit sometimes. My inspiration was both the Lighthouse photo that I changed to black and white, and also blended into my background, along with all the wonderful seaside elements and papers included in the collab.

March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** Prd-sb10

Here is what I ended up with:

March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** 20230512

As you can see, enlarging and blending the photo into the background gives your page more "pizzazz" and hones in on the focus and theme of your page.

I hope this gives you some ideas for your next page, how the theme and your photos can come together in harmony for a creative and fun scrapping page!

Until next time ~
Happy Scrapping!!!

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****   March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 pm

Just checking to make sure this was seen

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****   March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:18 pm

Yep...it was seen Christa! And loved!!!! :burnheart: :loveshower: :biglove:

CFile likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****   March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:14 am

Love your page! Thanks Christa! :biglove:

CFile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****   March Inspo for March 26  Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG**** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Inspo for March 26 Christa****SCHEDULED for MARCH 27 due to OBG****
Page 1 of 1