Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CFile

CFile

Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* Empty
PostSubject: Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*   Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm

With Mother's day in the US upon us (May 12th), I find I am inspired by pages showcasing Moms. My mother was a huge influence in my life and we were the best of friends. She passed away at a young age (54). Not a day goes by that I do not think of her, or am influenced by something that she taught me or gave me. It no longer saddens me that she is not here physically, as she is always with me, but I smile at the memories and scrap them. Here is a page I love (of Mom and I) that I made using Pink Reptile Design's "Love the Life You Live kit" https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=57748&cat=1704&page=1 It is a versatile kit that can be used for everything!

Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* 20240111

Here I used a gradient black to transparent mask on one paper to blend into the other to create the blended background paper. I also added a gray/black gradient to the top of my round frame to create the illusion of a bent photo.

I hope you get some inspiration from my page to create your own page to celebrate your own Mom, or you and your children. If you are a Mom and are celebrating this weekend, Happy Mother's Day!
Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*   Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

Such a great tribute to your mom, Christa! Thanks for the gradient inspo too! :biglove:

CFile likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*   Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 10:27 pm

Wow Christa!!!!! :burnheart: :loveshower: :biglove:

CFile likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*   Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 am

Thanks ladies!!

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*   Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Due May 02 for May 07 Inspo by Christa *SCHEDULED*
Page 1 of 1