Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** Empty
PostSubject: Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***   Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 8:51 pm

Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** Prd-in12

Hello lovely scrappers.  CT member Cheryl here and I'd like to share some of the things that bring me inspiration.  We're so blessed to be able to capture so many 'moments in time" and have these memories to look at for years to come.  

I always say that inspiration is all around us.  I get inspired when I look through my many years of photographs that are on my computer.  As a long time scrapper, when I get an idea for a layout I want to create, I start thinking about how I want my ideas to best come to life on a page.

I wanted to scrap these two pictures of my grandchildren, taken four years apart.  Whenever I look back at their pictures, I think of one thing "Time sure does fly!"  Here it is 2024 and that bottom picture was taken in 2018.  What better kit to use than Time Flies by Pink Reptile Designs?  That kit says it all and was perfect!  You can find "Time Flies" in the Pink Reptile Designs store at Sweet Shoppe Designs.  https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=52544&cat=&page=11

The next thing I wanted to do was to really showcase these pictures.  I didn't want to use regular frames or put a stroke around them. This layout was going to be too special for the ordinary.  I used "Torn Treasures Frames" which I absolutely love.  They gave that added spark to my page and they can also be found in the Pink Reptile Designs store at Sweet Shoppe Designs. https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=54374&cat=&page=12

I hope I've inspired you to capture some of your "moments in time".  I'll see you next time,
Cheryl

Last edited by cherylndesigns on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***   Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:20 am

Boy do kids grow up fast... looks awesome, Cheryl! :biglove:

Is this ready to be scheduled?

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***   Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 5:38 am

Yes they do, Kayla.  I think it's ready - let me change it to "ready".

I just changed it to ready. I was just coming on here to do that.

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***   Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 9:42 pm

Thanks Cheryl! :thumbsup:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***   Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 12:14 pm

Thanks so much Cheryl!!! :smooch:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***   Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED *** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Due 28 March For 2 April | Inspo - Cheryl ** SCHEDULED ***
Page 1 of 1