Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August 2023 social media post calendar

Go down 
+2
CFile
RikkiD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

August 2023 social media post calendar Empty
PostSubject: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 7:38 pm

Due 27.07. for 01.08. Old tutorial, new page (sort of. Everybody can drop in pages) Sharon
Due 03.08. for 08.08. Inspo Kayla
Due 10.08. for 15.08. Inspo /Sketch Christa
Due 17.08. for 22.08. Hybrid Geraldine

CFile likes this post

Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 10:20 am

Please use this one that I wrote and was never used:

Today I have created a sketch for you to have fun with. I used a bunch of different shapes and created what I feel was a fun page. The banner can be used for any kind of celebration, and I love a mixed title too.

I have made the sketch in 2 different sizes: 12X12 and 9X12.

12 X 12
August 2023 social media post calendar 20230110

9 X 12

August 2023 social media post calendar 20230111

I scrap in 12 x 12 size, so I wanted to share my finished page. I used Pink Reptile Designs Anisoptera Bundle Collection that can be found at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I used the following fonts too on my page: Title is Arial, so/ing is Autography and journaling is Times New Roman.

August 2023 social media post calendar 20230112

I also scrapped it in the 9 X12 Size:

August 2023 social media post calendar 20230113

I hope you enjoy the sketch!! We would love to see your pages in the Pink Reptile Design’s Gallery at Sweet Shoppe Designs!
Happy Scrapping!! Until next time!
Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 9:44 pm

Mir,

Is there an OBG kit on sale for 8/8 that you'd like me to feature for the inspiration post?
Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 1:19 pm

I'm trying to catch up on my holiday albums. so this month, I show you a mini album created with lighthouse products (collab with Studio Basic Designs).

I created my album with 8 pages folded in two.
I added photos and some elements on each of them.

I worked on each page, then glued them together to make the album.
Then I made the two covers to finish the album.

This is my album, page by page :

August 2023 social media post calendar 148

August 2023 social media post calendar 349

I added yellow colour to create a constrast with blue color. I cut a lemon with scrapbooking stuff (dies and cuttlebug apparatus) :
August 2023 social media post calendar 450

August 2023 social media post calendar 546
I slipped a plastic sleeve between two pages and put two photos in it. This makes it possible to add photos to the mini album without adding too many pages.

August 2023 social media post calendar 646

August 2023 social media post calendar 740
I added a cluster on the photo before printing.
The right part is decorated with a journal card and an element cluster that I printed

August 2023 social media post calendar 839

August 2023 social media post calendar 940

August 2023 social media post calendar 1034
I added a second plastic sleeve and I added yellow touch to create an harmony

August 2023 social media post calendar 1130

August 2023 social media post calendar 1230

The cover at the end of my album :
August 2023 social media post calendar 249
Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 4:44 pm

Thanks everyone! I am way behind because I had serious problems with my computer and not everything has been solved yet. Hubby is helping me and we are doing everything we can to get everything up and running again.
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 5:48 pm

mirjam wrote:
Thanks everyone! I am way behind because I had serious problems with my computer and not everything has been solved yet. Hubby is helping me and we are doing everything we can to get everything up and running again.

I hope he can get it back up and running soon.
No worries about the inspiration post. We can use it for September.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 9:13 pm

keepscrappin wrote:
mirjam wrote:

That is actually a really good idea Kayla! Let's move all posts to September!
I am trying to finish a collab with Ru. You will not believe what all went wrong, motherboard died (had to buy a new one), my speakers died ( had to buy new ones), outlook went wack (lost all my contacts. Gurt thinks he found them but it looks like I will have to add them manually), lost all my photos from May through 2 weeks ago, Photoshop is acting up (some of my actions would not work but it seems we tackled that problem today), lost all my settings and preferences in Photoshop. And that is what we have discovered so far. I have never had something happen like this. It's just awful!

I hope everyone reads this because I haven't had time to add you all to my contacts. I am so sorry!!!!! :grouphug:

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
ninigoesdigi
CT member
ninigoesdigi

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 12:56 am

mirjam wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
mirjam wrote:

That is actually a really good idea Kayla! Let's move all posts to September!
I am trying to finish a collab with Ru. You will not believe what all went wrong, motherboard died (had to buy a new one), my speakers died ( had to buy new ones), outlook went wack (lost all my contacts. Gurt thinks he found them but it looks like I will have to add them manually), lost all my photos from May through 2 weeks ago, Photoshop is acting up (some of my actions would not work but it seems we tackled that problem today), lost all my settings and preferences in Photoshop. And that is what we have discovered so far. I have never had something happen like this. It's just awful!

I hope everyone reads this because I haven't had time to add you all to my contacts. I am so sorry!!!!! :grouphug:

OMG it's awful! I was wondering why the long silence. I hope you can get back as many things as possible. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://ninigoesdigi.wordpress.com/
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 8:50 am

When it rains it poors right?

I had started on a new collection and one by one things started to go wrong. So weird that my speakers also gave up. Gurt says it is just a coincidence and one has nothing to do with the other.
I am jsut happy that I managed to get my parts done for the collab with Ru. Don't know how far Ru is because we planned to release it upcoming weekend. Will keep everyone posted via the forum because I also have to go to work and everything else has to be done in the evenings.

ninigoesdigi and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 6:18 pm

Mir,

What's the theme of the collab? Just thinking ahead so I can plan a page... :thumbsup:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 8:21 pm

The name is If Not Now, Then When. So in my part there's lots of clocks.

ninigoesdigi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 2023 social media post calendar   August 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 2023 social media post calendar
Page 1 of 1