Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

November 2023 social media post calendar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

November 2023 social media post calendar Empty
PostSubject: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 7:39 pm

Due 02 Nov for 07 Nov | Old tutorial, new page (sort of. Everyone can drop in pages) - Cheryl
Due 09 Nov  for 14 Nov | Inspo - Christa
Due  16 Nov for 21 Nov | Hybrid - Geraldine
Due 23 Nov for 28 Nov | Inspo/sketch - Gaelle

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 9:10 pm

Just wanted to post a little something here to make it pop up in the thread because I saw we are all out of already prepped posts :teehee:

Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 4:39 pm

I'm back from Disneyland now.

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 4:43 pm

Hope you had a fantastic time Kayla!!! :confetti:
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 10:59 pm

mirjam wrote:
Just wanted to post a little something here to make it pop up in the thread because I saw we are all out of already prepped posts :teehee:

Thanks for the reminder, Val and Rikki.  I haven't forgotten, but my husband has been in the hospital for almost two weeks.  He's now in a rehab facility and I'm running just a little bit behind.  I usually have mine posted early.  I'll get it done in time, just slower this month.  hurry

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 11:35 am

I didn't know your husband was in the hospital Cheryl! I hope that him being in rehab menas he is doing better. Hope he will be home with you soon! :smooch:

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2023 6:59 pm

mirjam wrote:
I didn't know your husband was in the hospital Cheryl! I hope that him being in rehab menas he is doing better. Hope he will be home with you soon! :smooch:

Yes, he had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance 2 weeks ago. He had a gallbladder that they found out was necrotic and he had gone into sepsis. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I should have said something, but I've been checking the board and making sure I wasn't missing anything. He is getting better, and I hope we can get him home soon. They said he passed one gallstone (he didn't even now it) but the second one had gotten lodged and was cutting off his blood supply. He's never been in pain like that and has never had surgery, so he's ready to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2023 9:08 pm

Oh my goodness Cheryl!!! I am so glad he is okay. That must have been so scary!!! :hug:

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 9:45 am

mirjam wrote:
Oh my goodness Cheryl!!! I am so glad he is okay. That must have been so scary!!! :hug:

It was very scary, Mir!  Especially when the surgeon said he was really worried and "things could go south".  After we got him to the ER, he suddenly spiked a fever of 105.0 and became delirious and started having hallucinations!  105 is near death for an adult and they had to get it down fast!  Thank goodness, he's improving, albeit slowly, because he became so weak and they're trying to get him back to where he was before he had this attack. Thanks for the :hug:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 10:18 am

It will probably take a while before he feels like his old self. His body has been through quite the ordeal. Hopefully he will be well enough to go home. That often speeds up the recovery.
They gave my dad a recovery time of at least a year after those 3 heavy heart and lung operations but he has been doing great since he's back in his own house and his dog to keep him company!
It's true what they say: There's no place like home!
Sending you hugs and kepping you in my thoughts xxx :lurvya:
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 8:51 pm

mirjam wrote:
It will probably take a while before he feels like his old self. His body has been through quite the ordeal. Hopefully he will be well enough to go home. That often speeds up the recovery.
They gave my dad a recovery time of at least a year after those 3 heavy heart and lung operations but he has been doing great since he's back in his own house and his dog to keep him company!
It's true what they say: There's no place like home!
Sending you hugs and kepping you in my thoughts xxx :lurvya:

Thanks for the sweet and encouraging words, Mir.  I KNOW he'll be better when I get him home.  He also misses our dog and our cat.  We ARE better off at home, and I'm so happy to hear that your dad is doing so much better than they thought he would.  Honestly, he's close to being able to come home, in my opinion.  He can do things for himself and he's walking and doesn't need any assistance.  I'm really hoping he can come home in a week or so.  There IS NO place like home! :biglove:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 9:12 pm

That sounds really good Cheryl!!! Will keep my fingers crossed that he will be home in a week! :smooch:

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 9:15 am

mirjam wrote:
That sounds really good Cheryl!!! Will keep my fingers crossed that he will be home in a week! :smooch:

My hubby just came home today. He's been in the hospital/rehab facility for a month on the 15th. He is so glad to be home, but still has to take it easy. He has a Home Health Care nurse coming out tomorrow to make sure he's doing okay. I'm very relieved that Home Health will be checking on him for awhile. He has to be on oxygen for awhile, too and the company brought all of these scary tanks of oxygen out yesterday and tried to explain to me how everything works. Of course, I'm afraid to touch them. Mainly, the unit that he'll be using is identical to the one he used in the hospital, so he knows how to use it. The big scary tank is in case we have a power outage (Heaven forbid) and there are six small tanks for him to take if he goes anywhere. Our youngest DD will be here the first of next week and she's a Medical Assistant and knows all about that stuff. She told me not to try to use the small tanks until she got here. He'll need one of them if he feels like going to our oldest DD's for Thanksgiving dinner.

mirjam and ninigoesdigi like this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 9:07 pm

So glad to hear he's home with you and your family Cheryl!!! And how awesome that your youngest DD is a medical assistant. She will know how to work those tanks and I am pretty sure she will make you comfortable working with them too and it's wonderful that he's home for the Holidays no matter what.
So so happy for you guys!!! :highfive: :smooch:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 2023 social media post calendar   November 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 2023 social media post calendar
Page 1 of 1