Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October 2023 social media post calendar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

October 2023 social media post calendar Empty
PostSubject: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 7:39 pm

Due 28 Sept for 03 Oct Sketch by Christa (scheduled)
Due 05.Oct  for 10 Oct  Inspo Cheryl (scheduled)
Due 12 Oct  for  17 Oct Hybrid Geraldine
FOR 24 Oct Inspo Wooden elements by Sharon (scheduled)
26 Oct Pretty pages - Sylvia (scheduled)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 3:42 pm

beacuse of my comeputer problems I am scheduling posts you guys already made so we are ahead on schedule :grin:

Does anybody have an idea for the October 24 post?

keepscrappin likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 12:28 am

mirjam wrote:
beacuse of my comeputer problems I am scheduling posts you guys already made so we are ahead on schedule :grin:

I don't have any ideas for the 24th, but I'm confused.  :crazy:  I thought my photoless post was for the September tutorial.   :nervous:

Never mind - I just saw that it was changed to an inspo post for October. WHEW!! :yesss: :waouh:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 12:08 pm

[quote="cherylndesigns"]
mirjam wrote:

I don't have any ideas for the 24th, but I'm confused.  :crazy:  I thought my photoless post was for the September tutorial.   :nervous:

Yup. I had to rearrange the posts because I was way behind due to my computer problems. So sorry for the chaos. :oops:
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 9:15 pm

mirjam wrote:
cherylndesigns wrote:
mirjam wrote:

Yup. I had to rearrange the posts because I was way behind due to my computer problems. So sorry for the chaos. :oops:

I'm sorry you've had computer problems. They're the worst! It's NO problem - just glad I figured it out. :flirty: :heartshape: :burnheart:

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 7:49 pm

:smooch: Thanks Cheryl.
Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 10:15 pm

How about using prd products for some of October's This or That challenges for the 24 October post?

The 24th is far enough into the month to see what the challenges are, and it would help promote using prd products for the monthly this or that challenges. The post could highlight one challenge or it could show how multiple ctms have used prd products for different this or that challenges during the month. Ultimately the goal is to help customers see how to use prd products to complete the monthly challenges and encourage purchases.
Back to top Go down
sharonb

sharonb

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 11:15 pm

I have a blog post I had ready previously- Inspiration- using wooden elements and wood toned paper in layouts. I have kits and layouts already picked out.

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 9:59 am

:thankyou: That's right! I can grab that one! Thanks for the reminder Sharon.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 4:09 pm

All posts for October are scheduled.  :heartshape:  :loveshower:  :highfive:

I could still use one for October 31st though. Any ideas?
Come to think of it.....It could be that I will have to move a post because of a OBG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 2023 social media post calendar   October 2023 social media post calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 2023 social media post calendar
Page 1 of 1