Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June Blog Calendar | 2018

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

June Blog Calendar | 2018  Empty
PostSubject: June Blog Calendar | 2018    June Blog Calendar | 2018  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:06 pm

June 5 Tut | Jenn Ma
June  12 post | Jenn Mc POSTED
June  15 Blog Challenge| Jenn Mc POSTED
June  19 Hybrid | Geraldine SCHEDULUD
June  26 Pretty Pages | Karen W
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: June Blog Calendar | 2018    June Blog Calendar | 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 9:35 am

I'm getting onto this now x
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: June Blog Calendar | 2018    June Blog Calendar | 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 am

Hi Everyone,
June has flown by, very quiet here with frosty mornings keeping us from venturing outside too early – days have been lovely and sunny to make up for it! With the Northern hemisphere heading into summer, scrapping seems to be less on the agenda for many people, warm weather always makes me less likely to sit down in front of a computer - do you find that? Luckily enough people have been inspired to scrap over June that I have some lovelies to share with you!

First to catch my eye is this one by @Meibritt. I love the layering in this. To spend time together crafting is a lovely one and the photos are just gorgeous. Would love to see the finished projects, although most of the fun is in the making and not necessarily the finished product! The clock stamp on the background paper is a nice touch as does the soft pink patterned stamp, they both add depth and balance. I adore all handcrafts and love seeing the next generation having fun playing with crafting as well!  

June Blog Calendar | 2018  Full?d=1529740450

Next is a page that speaks to me, Swing Batter Batter by @jjpederson125. Love the classic minimlist background and the stitching that mimics the stitching of a softball is an absolute stroke of genius. Notice that she picks elements out from several different kits that blend seamlessly together to create this page. Mirjams’ kits are perfect for doing this, so cool!
June Blog Calendar | 2018  Full?d=1528812872

Lastly is a set of beautiful photos that have had just the right amount of scrapping treatment to make them very special indeed. @Michele Hillam, one of our favourites, has put together a page that is indeed worthy of framing. What a gorgeous little man! The stitching, the faded washi, the layering. It is quite complex when you start to examine it more closely. The personal story that is included in the comments makes the page an extra special one, love it, thank you for sharing it with us Michele!
June Blog Calendar | 2018  Full?d=1529387181
That’s it for another month, enjoy July whether you are frost bitten like us or trying to stay cool. Go leave love on any pages you admire, it is always lovely to give and receive kindness. Until next time, hugs xx
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: June Blog Calendar | 2018    June Blog Calendar | 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:18 pm

:loveshower:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: June Blog Calendar | 2018    June Blog Calendar | 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 6:31 am

thanks Karen! :biglove:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Blog Calendar | 2018    June Blog Calendar | 2018  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June Blog Calendar | 2018
Page 1 of 1