Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May Blog Calendar | 2018

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

May Blog Calendar | 2018 Empty
PostSubject: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

May 1 Tut | Jenn Ma (on the blog!)
May 8 Font Post | San (ready in email!)
May 15 Blog Challenge Tag Freebie | Gaelle (ready)
May 22 Hybird | Geraldine
May 29 Pretty Pages | Karen W
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 9:30 pm

My project hybrid is done.

Last month, in April, I spent some days in Southern France for holidays.
I created an hybrid album to keep memories of these days

I used only Tales of Spring | papers for my album and I picked up elements in several Pink Reptile Designs products.

To begin, I printed papers and elements, after have recolorize some of them :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 118

I cut several rectangles in a white cardstock to create pages and dividers.

I organized the pages and the photos in front of me, on my scrapbooking table, to know how decorate each couple of pages and its divider :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 218

Then I began the creation of my album.
I show you some examples of pages of my album

For the first divider, I used a paper from Tales of Spring.
Then I glued a flower tape (If only), then I glued the photo :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 418

After, I cut some dies cut with my cuttlebug machine and I added a tag (More than words)
May Blog Calendar | 2018 519

To finish, I added a paper clip.

For the verso of divider, I added leaves cut with my cuttlebug :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 618

And I glued an ice cream element (Tales of Spring) with a 3D autoadhesive foam
May Blog Calendar | 2018 718

The divider between two pages of my album :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 816

May Blog Calendar | 2018 914

Another example of one page :

May Blog Calendar | 2018 1013
For this page, I used a tag (More than words), a WA (Tales of spring), leaves that I cut from Tales of spring paper, and I added leaves cut with my cuttlebug.

The complementary page is this one :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1114
I used levas cut with my cuttlebug in pink paper from Tales of spring, and I added a tag with Shine word to complete the page. The tag is from Tales of spring.

The divider between these two pages is this one :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1512

I glued a paper from Tales of spring as background :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1214

Then I added some white leaves
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1314

I added the photo :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1411

I finish with a tag (More than words) and a kiwi piece (Bakers gonna bake) :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1512

For this last example of page, I used leaves cut with my cuttlebug :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1612

And leaves cut in a paper from Drawn to you | papers :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1712

To finish, I added a tag (Tales of spring)
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1812

The next step was the piercing of holes to bind pages to created my album and bind all pages :
May Blog Calendar | 2018 1912

May Blog Calendar | 2018 2310

Then I created the cover of the album.

May Blog Calendar | 2018 2211
I glued a pink tape (If only), a tag (Don't stop the music), leaves cut from Tales of spring's paper, a WA happy day (Garden party) and a wooden leaves

Others pages created with elements from Tales of spring, O sole mio, More than Words, If only, Don't stop the music, A slice of lemon, Blueskies, About, Bakers gonna bake:

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_110

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_210

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_310

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_410

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_511

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_610

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_710

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_810

May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_910

My album is finish !
May Blog Calendar | 2018 A_1010
Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 11:17 pm

That is SO super CUTE Geraldine! I love the little floral/vine clusters right on your photos! :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 2:13 pm

:loveshower: :biglove: LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Thanks you Jenn and Mirjam
Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 6:50 am

I'll get onto Pretty pages over the weekend x
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 6:40 am

Hi everyone!
Here we are at the end of May – I don’t know about you, but it has been a very busy month – we had a wedding, short trips, many school functions and a small car accident that was more painful in dealing with insurance companies than the actual crash itself (no one was injured at all – car was a write off…) And finally, this weekend a workshop for teaching literacy to adults. So plenty of scrapbooking subjects but no time to actually sit down and scrap!
Luckily for me, I can indulge by admiring the works of others and pass on the gems I have found – so many talented people!

Firstly, such a fun page using one of my favourite kits. Girls Day by @Heidi Nicole has the perfect photos for the ‘Silly’ kit. Love the floral background with the painted border so much! Having the black and white photos as well as the colour photos adds so much pop! A subtle design feature the colourful number stamp running vertically besides the photos and the yellow sprinkles in the centre that ties all the photos together so well.
May Blog Calendar | 2018 Full?d=1527305196

Next we have a sweet page from@Love it Scrap it, Birthday 2015 for Dakota. I would never have thought to use Tales of Spring for a birthday page but it works so well for a darling girl. The floral theme is picked up on the birthday cake (looks sooo yummy) and the central bunny is so cute and funky, a perfect touch. If you look carefully, the 3 beautiful white butterflies are used to bring the classic triangle design feature to a square template and along with the foliage softens the page. Gorgeous!
May Blog Calendar | 2018 Full?d=1526782838

Lastly we have a page with such clever title work. Sewing Mends the Soul by @Cinderella is a photoless page that any craft enthusiast will appreciate! Please check out the title work, no alphas there, just clever use of elements, stitches and the tag used in this month’s challenge to make a tile that suits the pages theme perfectly. I could see a real life framed version of this working in a sewing room. Time for a bit of scraplifting of that idea I think! The more I study this page, the more I find to love – the needle and thread along the split between the two different papers, the subtle stamp on the left, the stitching, scissors and tape along the top – all makes up a very cool page.
May Blog Calendar | 2018 Full?d=1526675947

Thanks everyone for making such wonderful pages to inspire us all. Don’t forget to play along with this months challenge and I look forward to seeing more of your creations ext month – love and hugs, Karen x
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:08 am

Thanks Karen - sorry to hear you had such a busy month and especially about the car accident! :( I"m glad all are ok though. Love your picks!
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 4:01 am

Thanks jenn, sorry didn't mean to make it sound like I was complaining, it was mostly good busy (except for dealing with crash stuff - it was our eldest - he had someone go through a red light into him, luckily it was low speed and just shook him up, luckily car was old so getting it written off wasn't too bad, just painful to deal with)
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:59 am

Oh yikes Karen I am glad to read that your son is okay! I am having a crazy busy month too. I don't know where time is going and I feel like I really need a vacation. I am exhausted. And on top of it all they came with the new kitchen yesterday and it turned out to be the WRONG one!!!!! So they had to take it back.
We worked SO hard to get everything ready in time that this was to say it mildy SUCH a bummer.....

Thanks for taking care of the pretty pages!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Karen W wrote:
Thanks jenn, sorry didn't mean to make it sound like I was complaining, it was mostly good busy (except for dealing with crash stuff - it was our eldest - he had someone go through a red light into him, luckily it was low speed and just shook him up, luckily car was old so getting it written off wasn't too bad, just painful to deal with)
Never apologize for that! We all have been there numerous times! That was my life for the last few months and it's finally calming down! :)

The car crash sounds downright scary. I watched as a woman made a L turn into oncoming traffic once (high speed). She was sitting there waiting and then suddenly decided to do a turn into fast moving traffic. It was insane. She crashed into the guy right in front of me and I was spared but so close to the impact that the lady behind me thought I had been hit and came over to check on me and my son. It is downright jarring to the nerves and I wasn't even hit, so I can only imagine how your son is feeling! Big hugs!

And Mirjam - I can't believe that news about the wrong kitchen! All that prep you have been going through with an injured Gurt and then the kitchen was the wrong one. OMG! :thumbs down: Hope he is feeling better BTW.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:44 pm

I agree with Jenn Karen! Please don't aplogize for that! I think we can all relate to your situation!

And Jenn Gurt is doing better just that pinky that still needs a few weeks of healing and he still complains that he can't sleep on his left side because his rib still hurts other than that we are good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Blog Calendar | 2018   May Blog Calendar | 2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Blog Calendar | 2018
Page 1 of 1