Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?  Empty
PostSubject: Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?    Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Mirjam - I know you definitley want to do this Round Robin Blog Challenge again & I know that you want to particpate in it this time ... Does Feb work for you? Ideally we should start it now, so it can move through 2 other CT's hands and so that we have 3 pages done by Feb 15th when it goes live. You tell me though ... Feb or the next free challenge (not a template challenge) is April.

Which do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?    Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 10:47 am

Oy....I am doing the MOC and am working on the BYOC so maybe it's better if we move it to April or if we ask someone on the CT so that I can join the next one?
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?    Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 3:56 pm

mirjam wrote:
Oy....I am doing the MOC and am working on the BYOC so maybe it's better if we move it to April or if we ask someone on the CT so that I can join the next one?

That's what I kinda thought ... we will do Round Robin Challenge in April ... I'll get started on something for Febuary's challenge this weekend!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?    Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Thanks so much for that Jenn! :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?    Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feb Challenge? Round Robin again?
Page 1 of 1