Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POSTED| October Blog Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

POSTED| October Blog Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: POSTED| October Blog Challenge    POSTED| October Blog Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:03 pm

We are a day late with our challenge this month, but that is only because we wanted to keep all the Designiversary fun and games on the same day, to make it easier to remember.   We hope you are playing along with us! Before we get into the details of the new challenge, it is time to find out who won September's Art Inspiration challenge.  Loved seeing how everyone was inspired by the collage. Check them all out {link here}.

*WINNER SEPTEMBER

Mr. Random spun the wheel and the pointer landed on:

Congratulations (insert name) aka (insert username)!!! You have a PM on your TLP account.
All other participants also received their 25% discount coupons via their Lilypad gallery accounts. Please make sure you check your messages everyone!

Here's (insert name)'s beautiful page:

(INSERT IMAGE)

*DESIGNIVERSARY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE

Welcome to the October Blog Challenge! For this month's challenge we are keeping with the party theme. Your page simply needs to be about a celebration of some kind. You can scrap a page about a traditional party such as a birthday, or show us a celebration of some kind ... a family reunion, an anniversary, a Halloween party you threw or attended, maybe even a celebration where you treated yourself because you worked hard to accomplish something. Anything is fair game. Show us how you party!

BONUS: If you use one of the B&W conversion techniques shared in this Tutorial (link to Tutorial blog post) on a photo on your page, you get an extra entry into the draw for this month's challenge. Please tell us which technique you used in the comments along with the link to your page!

To help get you into that party spirit, I created a Party Mini Kit for you as a gift.

POSTED| October Blog Challenge  Prd_pa10

LINK TO DOWNLOAD
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hi0k35p9etcgyo/prd_PartyPartyParty_minikit.zip?dl=0

And ...  the Pink Ladies also created some gorgeous Celebration themed Journal Cards for you as well!

[ link to preview here ]

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

I hope you enjoy the freebies! Here are some fun sample pages from the Pink Ladies to get the creative juices flowing!

*INSPIRATION

POSTED| October Blog Challenge  090114-twins-cake-copy_zps05766db5

Anne created this super creative page by using those adorable crochet hearts and flowers in a unique way! She also used a B&W image with her fave Totally Rad actions for a quick B&W conversion!

POSTED| October Blog Challenge  PRD_SG_PartyTime

Ellen made this darling page with what might just be the cutest cupcake photo I have ever seen. Love all the color on her page over the white background and the shadows are outstanding!

Emma created this stunning page. Love the way she uses a series of photos to tell her story and the focal photo blended into the background is so great! What an adorable title too!

POSTED| October Blog Challenge  Im-fwee

*THE RULES

Make sure you use at least 75% of Pink Reptile Design products on your page. And remember, you get an extra entry if you use one of the B&W conversion tips from the October 14th Tutorial shared here on the blog, (you must tell us which one you used). Once completed, just upload your page to one or all of your galleries and post a link to your layout in the comments section of this post before November 15.

FACEBOOK
Off course there's always a little something for free under the Free Gift Tab at the Pink Reptile FB

*PRIZES

ONE random winner will receive a 10 dollar coupon to my store but really everyone is a winner as all other participants receive a 25% discount coupon to my TLP store, so all the more reason to join in on the fun, right?!

Wishing you tons of fun and Happy Scrappin'!

Last edited by jennmccabe on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

POSTED| October Blog Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POSTED| October Blog Challenge    POSTED| October Blog Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:20 am

:highfive: :smooch: :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com

POSTED| October Blog Challenge
Page 1 of 1