Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners!   Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:58 am

Wow, I can not believe the month of celebration is over! I don't know about you, but these last four weeks flew by. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I am so very grateful for each and every one of you ... whether you participated in our blog games, wished me lovely sentiments or just popped in to check out what was going on and say "Hi". It was a fabulous month and I enjoyed spending it & celebrating it with ALL of YOU! So thank you!!!

And now the good stuff.

WINNER BLOG SCAVENGER HUNT

We have a winner for the Game 4 Blog Scavenger Hunt. Mr. Random selected "INSERT WINNER HERE".

Congratulations "INSERT WINNER HERE"!! I sent you your coupon for my DSD products via e-mail since some of the pm's didn't come through. I hope you enjoy my newest releases and I hope everyone who played had fun.

WINNER 3 MONTH GUEST CT SPOT

Thank goodness Mr. Random has come to my rescue again, because I could not have possibly picked one person out of all the amazing entries for my Guest CT spot myself.

I am so super excited to announce that the lucky winner is "INSERT WINNER HERE".

Congratulations "INSERT WINNER HERE"!!! I will be sending you an email with all the details shortly! I cannot wait to have you on the team with us for a few months. It is going to be so much fun!

Remember there are still prizes to be had every month with our Challenges. I hope you stick around and join in. Also, make sure you hop on the TLP blog/FB hop. It started yesterday and the free collab is absolutely a must have. Enjoy DSD weekend and thank you all for playing along during my Designiversary celebration!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners!   Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 am

:smooch: :smooch: :smooch: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toottoot:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com

Pink Reptile Design 5th Designiversary | Game 4 & CT Guest Winners!
Page 1 of 1