Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

January 2023 Social Media post calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

January 2023 Social Media post calendar Empty
PostSubject: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 9:18 pm

Due  29.12.22 for 03.01.23  Old tutorial, new page (sort of. Everybody can drop in pages) Cheryl
Due 05.01.  for 10.01. Inspo or sketch Christa
Due 12.01.  for 17.01. Inspo or sketch Kayla
Due  19.01. for 24.01. Hybrid Geraldine
Due 26.01.  for 31.01. PP Sylvia (choose one page from Dec or Jan)

Last edited by RikkiD on Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

CFile and cherylndesigns like this post

Back to top Go down
CFile

CFile

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 9:41 pm

I will do a sketch for January.

RikkiD likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 2:47 am

Rikki, I have a question. Where should I post it? I'm a little confused as to what to do for January. I have decided which old tutorial I want to do, but I'm not sure what you're wanting.
Back to top Go down
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Cheryl, you just create a short post in the forum as usual. I just called the schedule "social media" because we are mainly posting on social media now. It has nothing to do with what you have to do. You post as usual in the forum.

I had written up a short compilation of all posts here: https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t2136-post-schedule-2023-info-and-guidelines-compilation

If you have any more questions, just let me know.

CFile likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 12:28 am

RikkiD wrote:
Cheryl, you just create a short post in the forum as usual. I just called the schedule "social media" because we are mainly posting on social media now. It has nothing to do with what you have to do. You post as usual in the forum.

I had written up a short compilation of all posts here: https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t2136-post-schedule-2023-info-and-guidelines-compilation

I'm probably over-thinking this, like I usually do.  I started something - using one of my old tutorials, but wasn't sure that was what you wanted.  

So, I just create a new LO, and anybody can drop in a LO if they want to?

I'll be back with the link to what I started in a minute.

This is what I have started: https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t2139-due-29-12-22-for-03-01-23-in-progress#43003

ALSO: you mentioned that others could drop in additional layouts? Are you going to request those? I think those are the only questions I have.
Back to top Go down
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 12:58 pm

cherylndesigns wrote:
RikkiD wrote:

I'm probably over-thinking this, like I usually do.  I started something - using one of my old tutorials, but wasn't sure that was what you wanted.  

So, I just create a new LO, and anybody can drop in a LO if they want to?

I'll be back with the link to what I started in a minute.

This is what I have started: https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t2139-due-29-12-22-for-03-01-23-in-progress#43003

ALSO: you mentioned that others could drop in additional layouts?  Are you going to request those?  I think those are the only questions I have.

Cheryl, that works fine. You just use ANY old tutorial from the blog, create a page, write a little something and create a thread like you did. If others have a layout (or want to make a new one) that fits the tutorial, they can drop their page into that thread. They are not requested. But if someone already has something older that fits or if they feel like making one, go ahead.

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 9:15 pm

Thanks so much, Rikki! I've got it now - I always overthink everything. :teehee:

I saw that you added your layout - thanks so much. I'll leave in "IN PROGRESS for another day or so to see if anybody else wants to add a layout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 2023 Social Media post calendar   January 2023 Social Media post calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 2023 Social Media post calendar
Page 1 of 1