Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 9:29 pm

Mir started an Ask the Pink Ladies thread here at SSD. I'll do my best to answer questions, but if you see something you know the answer too, please answer and help keep it going.

Below is a list of questions that have been asked of the pink ladies, that would be good for future blog posts/tutorials. I have PSE 2019 & PSE 2022 and can help with instructions/screen shots for PSE, if the blog hostess needs.  :thumbsup:

1. How to type text in a shape in Photoshop and PSE?  We have one on the blog here for PS but it's from 2016 so maybe the steps have changed with PSCC and we don't have anything for our PSE scrappers.

2. How to adjust the leading so text fits on the lines of a journal card or paper in PS and PSE?

3. Recoloring an element to white or to black, or to a darker tone or a lighter tone.

Last edited by keepscrappin on Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 2:43 am

I just responded that these would be a great blog post - now to figure it out. Hahaha Good idea to add the questions here!

keepscrappin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 1:55 pm

I somehow missed this post but to no 1 I did an update tutorial on April for Simple’s shapes and just finished a tutorial for may for complex shapes.

cherylndesigns and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 1:56 pm

I can tackle no 2 for my next to tutorial. I’ll have to see when that is.

cherylndesigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 4:44 pm

Mywisecrafts wrote:
I somehow missed this post but to no 1 I did an update tutorial on April for Simple’s shapes and just finished a tutorial for may for complex shapes.

Did you see in the thread at SSD, I did some examples in PSE? You can include them in your post for PSE users. I’m happy to do PSE screenshots if you gals don’t have PSE and need some for your blog posts.
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 7:40 pm

I can do something on re-coloring. Especially from black to white - and etc. I have a really easy way I do it. I don't do all of the "gradient thing", though. If something else does, I'll let them do that. We could do a "follow-up" on that, maybe.

You know me - "easy peasy".

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 4:02 am

keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:

Did you see in the thread at SSD, I did some examples in PSE? You can include them in your post for PSE users. I’m happy to do PSE screenshots if you gals don’t have PSE and need some for your blog posts.

I did see them. I had already completed the April tutorial and I did it from a complex shape perspective for May.

I actually have both PSE and PS. I use PS mainly, but I have to use PSE for a class I teach online, so I have become better at PSE. LOL

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 4:03 am

cherylndesigns wrote:
I can do something on re-coloring.  Especially from black to white - and etc. I have a really easy way I do it.  I don't do all of the "gradient thing", though.  If something else does, I'll let them do that.  We could do a "follow-up" on that, maybe.

gradient blending could totally be its own tutorial. There are so many ways to use that. LOL.

cherylndesigns and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 4:08 am

Mywisecrafts wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:

I did see them.  I had already completed the April tutorial and I did it from a complex shape perspective for May.  

I actually have both PSE and PS.  I use PS mainly, but I have to use PSE for a class I teach online, so I have become better at PSE.  LOL

Where do you teach PSE online? I'm always getting asked for suggested PSE classes.
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Mywisecrafts wrote:
cherylndesigns wrote:
I can do something on re-coloring.  Especially from black to white - and etc. I have a really easy way I do it.  I don't do all of the "gradient thing", though.  If something else does, I'll let them do that.  We could do a "follow-up" on that, maybe.

gradient blending could totally be its own tutorial.  There are so many ways to use that.  LOL.

Good! I'm glad you think so, Esther!! Let's definitely break it down - I'll do the "simple" and you? follow it up with the gradient. (If you want. LOL)

Mywisecrafts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 6:17 pm

cherylndesigns wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:
cherylndesigns wrote:

gradient blending could totally be its own tutorial.  There are so many ways to use that.  LOL.

Good!  I'm glad you think so, Esther!!  Let's definitely break it down - I'll do the "simple" and you? follow it up with the gradient.  (If you want.  LOL)  

LOL. we can definitely tag team. I can't remember when I do another tutorial after July.
Back to top Go down
Mywisecrafts

Mywisecrafts

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 6:18 pm

keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:

I did see them.  I had already completed the April tutorial and I did it from a complex shape perspective for May.  

I actually have both PSE and PS.  I use PS mainly, but I have to use PSE for a class I teach online, so I have become better at PSE.  LOL

Where do you teach PSE online? I'm always getting asked for suggested PSE classes.

It's with National Association of Online Digital scrapbooking. Going to be honest, their membership is a little pricey. I'd rather we take topic suggestions and I can start working through them.

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 1:54 am

Mywisecrafts wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:

It's with National Association of Online Digital scrapbooking.  Going to be honest, their membership is a little pricey. I'd rather we take topic suggestions and I can start working through them.  

They ARE pricey - I was going to join a long time ago - it was VERY pricey then and is probably even more so now.
Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 1:54 am

Mywisecrafts wrote:
cherylndesigns wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:
cherylndesigns wrote:

Good!  I'm glad you think so, Esther!!  Let's definitely break it down - I'll do the "simple" and you? follow it up with the gradient.  (If you want.  LOL)  

LOL.  we can definitely tag team.  I can't remember when I do another tutorial after July.

Sounds good, Esther! Let's do it, Girl! :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 6:02 am

Mywisecrafts wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:
keepscrappin wrote:
Mywisecrafts wrote:

It's with National Association of Online Digital scrapbooking.  Going to be honest, their membership is a little pricey. I'd rather we take topic suggestions and I can start working through them.  

I learned PS and PSE from Scrapper's Guide which is now Digital Scrapper. The original owner, Linda Sattgast, used to have the training bundled with the PSE software at Costco, so you could get the initial training with the software. Then, they had other classes available on their site. Their prices have gone up over the years, but I have loved the classes that I have taken. Back in 2006 when I started doing digi, the Premier subscription was $36 for the year.! $3 a month was a fabulous deal. They discontinued it in 2017 but recently started Premier back up again, but it's only an 8 month bundle - running from October to May. I'm sad they aren't doing any during the summer. I guess I'll have to see what other classes they offer and check out the iNSD sale to buy a few to keep me occupied during the summer.
Back to top Go down
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 11:58 am

I have been on the Digital Scrapper team for years and they are great. I haven't been there lately, especially since Jen has taken over, but they are great teachers and their expertise is really outstanding. Linda Sattgast was also my first teacher - actually my second after Michelle Shefveland - and she is absolutely wonderful.

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 7:39 am

I just decided that I'm doing the "easy" recoloring for my June Blog Post. :thumbsup:

mirjam and keepscrappin like this post

Back to top Go down
cherylndesigns

cherylndesigns

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 8:55 pm

I'm working on a LEADING blog post for my next post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts   Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the Pink Ladies - list of questions for future blog posts
Page 1 of 1