Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages Empty
PostSubject: Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages   Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello Scrapping Friends! I'm enjoying a quiet weekend with the house all to myself and starting my day by 1) drinking a delicious hot cup of coffee and 2) gathering inspiration from the Lilypad Gallery. I know I want to enjoy some scrapping Me Time today but my mojo has been hiding lately! A trip through the gallery, specifically the PRD Gallery, is just the kick start I needed to get my creative juices flowing and get some scrapbook projects started. But before I get to those, I wanted to share a few stand out pages I found this morning!

by EHStudios
Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages Full

My First pick for the month is a sweet Welcome Home page for a new baby in the family. I love the bold colors and the fact that Elisa wasn’t afraid to defy the norms of using pastels to scrap a newborn page! The big cut out title with the sweet little script subtitle has such a wow factor and the bold yellow and black color scheme is really eye catching! Love every detail here!

by southernmother

This page makes fantastic use of that comfy cozy plaid background paper and sets the stage for a really sweet lazy day page! I love how the elements perfectly frame the photos and help tell the story! Cute photos and such an amazing job layering paint, scatters and elements!

by LoveItScrapIt

My final pick for November reminds us what’s in store for next month! It’s December and how cute is this page with the themed background paper, the darling wreath design and the sweet photos of kids having fun with holiday accessories! The shadow work is fantastic, as everything looks so touchable! I adore this page and it has me excited for the upcoming season! Bring on December!

Wishing you all a safe, happy and healthy final month of the year ... I'm firing up PSCC!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages   Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 12:52 am

I think you missed my GSO post again Mirjam! And I was even early this time! :teehee:
Back to top Go down

Nov 26 | Nov Pretty Pages
Page 1 of 1