Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feb Pretty Pages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Feb Pretty Pages  Empty
PostSubject: Feb Pretty Pages    Feb Pretty Pages  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Sorry I didn't have this done yesterday. I worked 13 hours last night - and just about every day this week. I'm fried!  :thumbsdown:

Hello! I get to take a little spin through the PRD Gallery this month looking for some pretty pages to share with you today! This always gets my creativity flowing and really puts me in the mood to scrap. Which is awesome because I need a little me time today! I hope you enjoy these February Pretty Pages picks as much as I do ... and maybe you will be inspired to scrap from them too?

First up is a lovely soft page by bonnenuit. I love the photo and the sweet story about this newly engaged couple! The pinks and blues are so perfect for a page about a boy and girl deciding to get married. The lines and strings and arrows move the eye around so nicely too - love the whole flow of this page. And that border on the left side is a beautiful touch!

Feb Pretty Pages  Full

My next pick is by BevG. My son got his out not that long ago so this pulls at the mama heart strings, but also makes me smile and giggle a little because the story is just too cute. My son said some crazy things that had me laughing as he was coming out of the anesthesia too! I love the flow of the page and the colors with that kraft background are just awesome. The Patient journaling card is perfect here. Love this page!

Feb Pretty Pages  Full

And my final pick for the month is by this gorgeous two page spread by Sharon-Dewi. The composition and flow of the photos across both pages is stunning! The story and photos of grandma holding her precious grandchild in the knitted pullover she knitted melts the heart! And I just love the kit with the textured alpha for the title and all the sweet little textural element clusters used to help tell this story! Absolutely gorgeous pages!

Feb Pretty Pages  Full

Thanks for sharing your pages with us! I know I am inspired to scrap after seeing these beauties in the PRD Gallery! Keep sharing your pages, and maybe you will be the next scrapper to be featured on the blog!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Feb Pretty Pages  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Pretty Pages    Feb Pretty Pages  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 11:22 am

No problem Jenn. 13 hours is a long day!!!! I have all day to post it on the blog I'll be fine! Great picks!
I hope you will able to get some well deserved rest today! :smooch:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com

Feb Pretty Pages
Page 1 of 1