Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jk703

jk703

My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED   My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:33 am

Hi Everyone, this is Jenn, jk703, here today! Can you believe it's 2017!?! O goodness, I can't. It seems like time is flying by, and I think I repeat myself every year! lol! :teehee: So, for the start of the year, I wanted to share with you some of my most favorite tutorials that have been featured on the Pink Reptile Designs Blog. There really are so many to choose from, that choosing was very hard to do!

Ok, last year during Month of Challenges, Mirjam posted a wonderful layout for the Day 22, an inspiration challenge. She was inspired and then created the Halftone Black & White Tutorial! How cool is that!? I'm always in awe when designers create, teach and scrap - a triple creative threat! :)

My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED Full

I started writing tutorials for Mirjam in February! It was the coolest thing to be contacted by a designer asking if I was interested in writing tutorials. I was super ecstatic, but I asked to wait until MOC was over, cause I was determined to finish! I was lucky that I did, since I was asked to be a Polly in the end! One of my first tutorials for Mirjam, was the Dry Embossing Tutorial.  Always a favorite since it mimics my old paper scrapping and card making days!

Another favorite post of mine was Pixelizing, named aptly because I didn't know how else to describe it for the tutorial! One of my kids was playing Minecraft, and I commented at how pixelated the game seemed. It lead to me looking for a technique to see if I could Pixelize a photo. I LOVED how it turned out, and had to complete a page for each son!

[My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED 152265-a89dcfef6e0dc078f5e1eb529f20f356   My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED 149956-0d1abdd039c5ef03c8c716306fad9a7e

Next, I found that Geraldine made the most adorable Hybrid Album In A Box Album! It almost made me want to pull out my paper and adhesive... but I had given most of my supplies away! I was loving the little album, and the cute little box that it fit into - perfect for keeping it nice and neat! It had bigger photos, and a super cute cluster too!

My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED June%2B2016%2Balbum%2Bin%2Ba%2Bbox

Another favorite tutorial and post is the Three Way: Fonts for Handwritten Titles tutorial. Jenn created these three layouts, and I loved them ALL - I couldn't pick which was a favorite when i saw the post! So many great tips, and such eye candy for this tutorial!

One last favorite tutorial is such an easy fix, and can make some photos so much better! The Fabulous Easy Photo Fix Tutoriall just plain rocks! You have to try it on your own photos to be amazed! lol!

My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED Fabphotofix_06

There is a quick round up of my favorite tutorials for the Pink Reptile Blog! Did you have a favorite? I'd love to hear what yours have been. Any ideas that you have for tutorials are always welcome. It's hard to know what people want to learn, so any help is truly appreciated! :)

Thanks for visiting!
Jenn, jk703
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED   My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:07 pm

LOVE this Jenn!!!! :burnheart: :heartshape:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED   My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 pm

awesome Jenn! :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED   My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Great... and thank you. :heartshape:

I was afraid there wasn't enough to the post. I could note and link products used if you'd like a little more oomph and advertising within the post?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED   My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Tutorials - SCHEDULED
Page 1 of 1