Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*sylvia*

*sylvia*

Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED*** Empty
PostSubject: Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED***   Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:31 pm

Hello everyone, Pink Lady Sylvia here, welcoming you to another inspiration.
Today I'm talking about OBG.
Any of you who have subscribed to Mirjam's newsletter or follow her on social media will know about the OLDIES BUT GOODIE SALE [OBG]. For exactly 48 hours, you can buy the relevant product for 50% less. Today you will find the GOOD VIBES as an old goodie. This bundle has everything you need for fun funky pages.

The foundation for my old layout was one of the templates. I was able to use it to showcase  perfectly the little cutie's face.

Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED*** Lo170022

But the bundle can do so much more because it is really versatile.
Look here ... my new layout. It looks totaly different ... or not?

Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED*** Goodvi11

Try it out & remember ♥ don't miss the OBG SALE anymore.
Stay connected with PRD. We'll see you soon.
Happy scrapping.
xo Sylvia

mirjam likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://scrapart.de
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED***   Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 11:29 pm

Thanks Sylvia! :biglove:

You might want to add your new layout to this OBG thread so Mir has it for promotions. :thumbsup:
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com/t2230-obg-june-4-good-vibes

mirjam and *sylvia* like this post

Back to top Go down

Due 30 May For 04 June (OBG - Good Vibes Bundle) | Inspo - Sylvia***SCHEDULED***
Page 1 of 1