Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keepscrappin
CT member
keepscrappin

Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** Empty
PostSubject: Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY**   Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 1:46 am

Hey, hey scrappers,

Pink lady, Kayla (keepscrappin), here with today's inspiration post. Do you sometimes find yourself in a scrapping rut? Or do all your layouts look the same? If so, look no further than the 2022 Summer Scrap-a-thon challenges going on at Sweet Shoppe Designs right now. There's a new challenge every other day and you can jump in anytime. The prompts are fresh and fun, and give you a starting point to let your creativity flow. I've been having a BLAST scrappin along with the challenges and using my stash of Pink Reptile Designs goodies.

Here's just a sampling of the many layouts I've scrapped during the 2022 Summer Scrap-a-thon.

This layout is for the July 2nd | ______ - a - thon challenge.
I used a BIG photo as the background with the Happy Day templates and combined the Photographic kit and Good Vibes bundle for a layout that WOWS!.
Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** 0702_SelfieAThon_Apr22_700web

This next layout was made for the for the July 18th | Sketch challenge.
The flowers in the Carefree bundle reminded me of the flowers in the challenge sketch, so I ran with it and it turned out "oh so cute", if I do say so myself... hehe!
Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** 0718_Carefree_Apr22_700web

This last layout is for the for the July 22nd | Scrap those pocket cards creatively challenge.
It was easy peasy and came together quickly. I just combined a template from the Wildflower template pack with the Like Mother bundle and used the darken blend mode in PSE to blend the mother definition pocket card into the background paper.
Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** 0722_LikeMotherLikeDaughter_May21_700web

Well, that's it for today. I hope these examples help inspire you to jump into the 2022 Summer Scrap-a-thon challenges and enjoy playing around with Pink Reptile Designs goodies. Don't forget to post your layouts to the Pink Reptile Design Gallery, so we can love on them too.

Until next time, take care and keep scrappin!
- Kayla

RikkiD and cherylndesigns like this post

Back to top Go down
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY**   Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 6:44 pm

The first page is so awesome, I loooove it :burnheart:

keepscrappin likes this post

Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY**   Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

:loveshower: :heartshape: :biglove: :burnheart: :kiss: :highfive:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY**   Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspo due 4 Aug for 9 Aug **READY**
Page 1 of 1