Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  Empty
PostSubject: Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)    Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Hi everybody,

this month I am playing around with tons of different kits. For all you one-kit-scrappers out there, this might sound like a crazy thing to do, but try it! It's super fun and you might discover elements that you never even knew you had. I know that I will, because I am not THAT particular anymore about tagging and scrutinizing every kit, so a lot goes unnoticed. But thanks to Mirjam's policy for naming items (for which I am eternally grateful) I can find things easily.

For today's experiment, I will pick ten random kits and use two items from each kit. Not sure what I am getting myself into here, but it's going to be interesting, to say the least. I will choose my topic once I have my items, I am not THAT crazy.

Later:
OK, got my items. I will choose a white-ish paper and see where I will end up...

Done! That was not so hard. It helps, that Mirjam's kits are super versatile and often go together really well, even though the topics might be totally different. There is always something that goes with something else from another kit. I also added a few items from a couple of elements kits (border, date tag) to round it all off.

My supply list: Bakers gonna bake, Brand new year, Cattitude, Every day of the week, Farm Fresh, Happy Day, Let’s dance, Mixed emotions, More than you know, No probllama, Romance Me, Passion for paper, Documented, Bordered. Font: Tingler Script

Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  210131-febchall-copy

I love my finished page and even managed to produce a cluster (not my favourite thing to create). So, how about you? Have you ever tried to combine many different kits? If not, why don't you give it a go? If you do, please show me your results, I am curious.

Last edited by RikkiD on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)    Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 11:22 pm

:burnheart: Love it Rikki!!! :thankyou: :froggy:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)    Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 12:54 am

Thanks, Mir.

Just fixed a typo, in case you already copied the text. I had written "twoe" instead of "two".
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)    Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 10:10 am

LOL I saw that and had already fixed it but thanks Rikki! :smooch: :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)    Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog post 09.02. 21 INSPO: Ten kit scrapper (ready)
Page 1 of 1