Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RikkiD

RikkiD

Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED Empty
PostSubject: Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED   Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 10:22 am

Clean & Simple Scrapbooking

This month I had to rearrange a lot of shelves and books and all my scrapbooking books came in sight again. Back in the day I bought lots of them and subscribed to magazines, magazines that don't exist anymore, but they were awesome back then.

One of the first scrapbookers that I heard about was Cathy Zielske with her "clean and simple scrapbooking" style. I have two of her books and this month I went through them to get something clean and simple done. Not only is the style quite beautiful, but it also gets a page done in record time (unless you agonize over your product choices).

The book came out in 2004, right after when I started digiscrapping, and it is now as good as it was back then. I lifted a page from the book and couldn't be happier with the result.

Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED 200925-ruhevordemsturm-copy

Why don't you either get some inspiration from Cathy on her website or dig out your old books and get inspiration from something that you have already forgotten you had.

Credits:
Carefree; Basically Kraft; Color me happy papers; Feeling blue; Homebody, Nostalgic. All by Pink Reptile Designs
Font: Appareo, Allegretto Script, Brush up
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED   Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 am

:burnheart: Great post Rikki! :heartshape: :thumbsup: :chapeau:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com

Inspiration post 13.10. SCHEDULED
Page 1 of 1