Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED Empty
PostSubject: Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED   Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 9:15 pm

I think I'm going to start a new series where I take a paper page and try to do a simple take on it in Digi format using Mirjam 's products. Here it goes:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello scrapping friends. I have to admit, I've been in a bit of a scrapping rut lately. I don't know what has happened to my mojo. But, one thing I do know, is that if I browse my Pinterest collections, I usually can find something to inspire me. Take for instance this adorable page made by VBeata with cute floral doodle stamps.

Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED Untitl10

I love how she used those doodles - but one of the most creative things about the page is how she uses realistic flowers to go with all the doodled stems and leaves! I love this idea!

For my page, I didn't want to scrap lift this as is, but rather wanted to draw a bit of inspiration from that idea and see where it could take me. I love it when the end result of a scrap lift is something completely different. So as I looked through Pink Reptile's most recent kits I found this amazing stamp of a stem with leaves in her Pure & Simple elements. The texture is rich and gorgeous. I decided to make a spray of those leaves bursting out from the top area of my photo and then added a bunch of realistic flowers in rich autumn colors. It resembles the original page idea but it is also really different and "my own". Here's how my page turned out after borrowing this sweet idea from a talented paper scrapper.

Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED Puresi10

Thanks for looking and may your mojo be mighty!

Last edited by jennmccabe on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED   Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 am

:loveshower: :biglove: :burnheart: LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
RikkiD

RikkiD

PostSubject: Re: Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED   Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 8:41 pm

Really good idea, Jenn! I love both, the paper page as well as your take on it.
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED   Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:56 pm

Thank you ladies ... I was struggling to come up with something this month!
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED   Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Beautiful Jenn ! I love your page really, really nice :biglove:
Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED   Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oct 9th : Paper to Digi | mixing stamps and realistic elements SCHEDULED
Page 1 of 1