Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July Blog Calendar

Go down 
+2
Karen W
jennmccabe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

July Blog Calendar  Empty
PostSubject: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm

July 4th - Jenn Ma tutorial SCHEDULED
July 11th - San's Fave Fonts SCHEDULED
July 15th - Challenge POSTED
July 18th - Hybrid SCHEDULED
July 25th - Pretty Pages (KarenW) READY

Last edited by jennmccabe on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:50 am

Happy to do Pretty pages this month x
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Thanks Karen!
Back to top Go down
jk703

jk703

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Mirjam/Jenn
I'm not going to be around much the first week of July. With school ending with project in sight, and camp starting, I don't think I will be able to have tutorial post ready. Can I make a post but maybe share something different? How about a Type Tool tip? It would be short and sweet with about 2 pictures, no layout. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:12 pm

jk703 wrote:
Mirjam/Jenn
I'm not going to be around much the first week of July. With school ending with project in sight, and camp starting, I don't think I will be able to have tutorial post ready. Can I make a post but maybe share something different? How about a Type Tool tip? It would be short and sweet with about 2 pictures, no layout. Let me know.

That's okay Jenn! :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
jk703

jk703

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:40 am

Thanks Mirjam. I'm going to have it up by the end of the month hopefully! July 3 is my birthday, and then July 4th is a holiday, so I'll pry be scarce! :)
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Me to ladies - with the holiday on the 4th and traveling to Ireland (we leave July 5th - and I won't be available until around the 17th) I will be unavailable in early July.

I am trying to get everything set early so the month flows smoothly!
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

I'm late !!!! :uhm:
My hybrid project is almost done. I created tags for my jars and jam, to have a beautiful colored kitchen :lykkelig:

Back to top Go down
http://mlleterramoka.canalblog.com
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Since a couple of months, I decided to reduce my waste, particularly packagings. so, I bought a maximum of my products in a gocer' shop where I can find loose oils, flours, sugar, spices, coco nut, sweets ...
I used glasses jars to storage my differents products in my kitchen.

When I saw the last products designed my Mirjam (Bakers gonna bake), I had a idea : Create tags to decorate my jars and jam pots.

I create tags on photoshop with Baker gonna bake|elements, Baker gonna bake|papers, Labels & tags|elements
July Blog Calendar  Etique10

I added one of each elements to can cut them and add depth on my tags
July Blog Calendar  Etique11

Then I printed them

To create tags, I needed few things : cissors, double face scotch tape, 3D autoadhesive foam and printed tags
July Blog Calendar  110

I cut each tag :
July Blog Calendar  210

Then I cut the associated element :
July Blog Calendar  310

I added 3D autoadhesive foam at the back on the element and I glued it on the tag to crate a 3D element :
July Blog Calendar  410

On the tag's bakc, I added a strip of double face scotch tape :
July Blog Calendar  510

And I glued the tag on the jar :
July Blog Calendar  610

I did the same process for the other tags :
July Blog Calendar  710

July Blog Calendar  810

I wrote on tags the name of products, for example : Whole maize, whole rice ...

My jars in my kitchen before tags :
July Blog Calendar  1110

And my kitchen with my jars decoratd with these tags :
July Blog Calendar  1210

It's better, isn't it ?

These tags are perfect for all kitchen pots. Here I used them on an apricot jam pot and on a grated coconut pot :
July Blog Calendar  1010

July Blog Calendar  1310

July Blog Calendar  1410

Now, it's time to cook !

Last edited by MlleTerraMoka on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Géraldine how cute!!!!!!! :biglove: :burnheart: :loveshower: This would als be a great gift! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
MlleTerraMoka
CT member
MlleTerraMoka

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Thank you Mirjam !
We have the same idea : I think to create similar tags to christmas and to offers them to my aunts.

Do you want to offer these tags to one of your customers ?
I can print another plate and create tags to send them to a winner of a ginaway, if you want
Back to top Go down
ninigoesdigi
CT member
ninigoesdigi

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 3:41 am

Cute! I have some clear printing adhesive paper and those would look so cute even with a flat style! :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
http://ninigoesdigi.wordpress.com/
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 am

MlleTerraMoka wrote:
Thank you Mirjam !
We have the same idea : I think to create similar tags to christmas and to offers them to my aunts.

Do you want to offer these tags to one of your customers ?
I can print another plate and create tags to send them to a winner of a ginaway, if you want

That is a GREAT idea Géraldine. How about we add that giveaway as an extra price for the next blog challenge? I will off course pay for shipping!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Geraldine!!! :noooway: These are darling!!! What a super cute idea to create little clusters with your tag/labels. I have a bunch of clear bins/containers like that in my pantry that would look so cute with these. LOVE this! :burnheart:
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 5:16 am

will do pretty pages tomorrow x
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:04 am

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Karen W wrote:
thanks! and I'm thinking on the August challenge this week and trying to get that ready.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:16 pm

jennmccabe wrote:
Karen W wrote:
thanks! and I'm thinking on the August challenge this week and trying to get that ready.

Not sure if I told you already but I asked Gaëlle if she could make another template for September and she said she would!
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:48 pm

sounds great Mirjam! :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 8:41 am

:highfive:
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 2:55 am

Pretty pages July (with links noted under each page)

Hi Everyone, I am sitting here, shivering my way through another frosty morning, I am currently inspecting our garden every morning, looking for the slightest hint that spring is just around the corner – no luck so far... I am so very jealous of those of you currently enjoying your summer days and holidays. Oh well, at least I have lots of Pretty Pages to admire and take my mind off the weather!

Lots of dogs seem to have featured this month, always such fun pages!

Here is one that made me smile from Kimberly Wade - the Puppy Love kit seemed to be custom made for Norman! Add in a Touch of Bakers Gonna Bake with those gorgeous photos and it all equals a perfect little puppy page!
July Blog Calendar  Full?d=1500562194
http://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/norman.308797/

I loved the June Blog Challenge Inspirational poster, it certainly pushed people out their comfort zone creatively but with such spectacular results! Love this interpretation from barbaraj. The use of the transparency, the patterns and the oh so fresh colours are wonderfully balanced.  I am seeing more and more 8.5 x 11 pages, I used to scrap this size when I was paper scrapping but abandoned it when I went Digi, might be time to revisit that decision, esp when I see such beautiful works like this to inspire us all!
July Blog Calendar  Full?d=1499374343
http://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/by-the-sea.307405/

And finally we have this month’s blog template and a very sweet page created by jagruti patel. The Blue Skies alpha suits the photo and the cute story so well. The use of washi tape echoes the colours of the papers behind the photo. An exercise of restraint and balance that showcases the story Jagruti is telling perfectly. Lovely use of the template!
July Blog Calendar  Full?d=1500415170
http://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/july-2017-prd-template-challenge.308606/

Well, that’s it for another month, looking forward to admiring your pages over the coming month. Enjoy what is left of July and don’t forget to leave some love when you visit other scrappers pages! We all enjoy a bit of positive feedback! Cheers, x.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Great picks Karen!! Thanks! :thumbsup: :loveshower:
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Awesome!! :heartshape:
Back to top Go down
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Karen W wrote:

Karen can you do August's Pretty Pages? Annemieke volunteered for Sept. Let me know if that works for your schedule.
Back to top Go down
Karen W

Karen W

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 4:56 pm

No problem Jenn x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Blog Calendar    July Blog Calendar  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July Blog Calendar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next