Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)   Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi everyone! Hope your preparations for Christmas are coming along as stress free as possible! I have been keeping a close eye on your beautiful pages this month and have chosen a couple of my favs for everyone to admire.

First up is Doti40 -  I love the natural/neutral feel of this page. This makes the Christmas papers and yummy photo stand out. The papers also compliments Mirjam's wooden ornaments perfectly.
It is balanced beautifully, the imperfect stamp up top catches the colours of the 07 in the title - so clever!

Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) Full

The photo's chosen by jwalls39 are adorable - who doesn't love a little puppy esp when it appears to be gazing in wonder up at itself in another photo? The clean lines with perfect shadowing, subtle stamp and the repeating flower draws your eye to all the right places. And to top it all off, succinct journalling that immediately tells the whole story and makes you both laugh and agree in a knowing way.

And lastly I cannot resist this glorious page from Carrie1977- how outstanding is the Sparkly Season on a black background? It is Christamassy perfection and I for one will be scraplifting it at some stage. Love the aqua and white paint!

Hope everyone has  a safe and peaceful Christmas and look forward to seeing more lovely pages in 2017 xx
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)   Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Awesome picks!!!!! Thanks Karen & Jenn!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
jennmccabe

jennmccabe

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)   Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:06 pm

not sure if this got scheduled on the blog Mirjam ... but just letting you know I didn't see it up yet.
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin
mirjam

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)   Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:46 pm

:whistle: I made the post and only had to add the gallery links to the pages before scheduling it and then something came up. I must have had it in my mind that the post was ready......
Thanks for the heads up Jenn. I just added the links and posted the post! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://pinkreptiledesigns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)   Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Pages | Dec 27th by KarenW (ready)
Page 1 of 1